JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one is not mine. But I did shoot it.

IMG_1116.JPG IMG_1117.JPG

This one was at the saddle butte shoot a few years ago and i am sad I didn't shoot it...

The Thompson was disappointing to shoot... IMG_0161.JPG IMG_0171.JPG

Last Edited:
Thank god that picture from STUKA was from June and he said he already had them sold because that Garande 1944 had my bank account shaking and I was almost ready to eat top ramen for the next few months lol nice

the Reising 45 auto is the same way ...your shooting pistol ammo from a rifle & it really tames things down

Sadly, it wasn't the rifle style as much as that particular gun hicupped through three mags before finally getting through 20 or so rounds without a failure to feed, extract, or eject. But it was late in the day and the gun had already likely been put through the paces.

It is possible that I have a problem with US military rifles. I just tore apart my 1917 rebuild and am selling it off (it had gremlins). I also have a sporter 98 Krag and some non-US builds going on. But these are my babies (other than my actual children).

I am finishing a few builds. Need to find an 03a3 handguard for my scant stock smith corona 03a3, need put out a stock on my 1903 rebuild (likely a cmp c-stock), and need to finish the barrel work on the 1921 Ames Carbine, but a friend with CNC access is making my handguard ring. My 03a4-gery needs to be refinished, as does my "tanker" 03a3. It's a sickness.

IMG_0620.JPG

Left to right.
03a4 built on 03a3 receiver.
1903 Mark I Target rifle
03a3 "tanker" project
Smith Corona 03a3 restoration
Remington 03a3
1903 Springfield Armory Restoration
1921 Ames Carbine reproduction

And just because no collection is complete without one, an M1 Garand in front.

IMG_0623.JPG

It is possible that I have a problem with US military rifles. I just tore apart my 1917 rebuild and am selling it off (it had gremlins). I also have a sporter 98 Krag and some non-US builds going on. But these are my babies (other than my actual children).

I am finishing a few builds. Need to find an 03a3 handguard for my scant stock smith corona 03a3, need put out a stock on my 1903 rebuild (likely a cmp c-stock), and need to finish the barrel work on the 1921 Ames Carbine, but a friend with CNC access is making my handguard ring. My 03a4-gery needs to be refinished, as does my "tanker" 03a3. It's a sickness.

View attachment 389454

Left to right.
1903 Mark I Target rifle
03a3 "tanker" project
Remington 03a3

View attachment 389455
What's with the stock on your garand?

That's a nice a little collection you have going there! I like it!

View attachment 389454

Left to right.
1903 Mark I Target rifle
03a3 "tanker" project
Remington 03a3

View attachment 389455
I have a real nice '03 hand guard if you are looking for one

What's with the stock on your garand?

That's a nice a little collection you have going there! I like it!

The stock that was on it when I bought it split so bad that it was unrepairable. The only stock I could get at the time was a Boyd's laminate. Someday I will replace it or at least get another with real wood.

I have a real nice '03 hand guard if you are looking for one

I think I will likely just get a cmp stock set for my 03' rebuild. Need an 03a3 handguard right now.

The stock that was on it when I bought it split so bad that it was unrepairable. The only stock I could get at the time was a Boyd's laminate. Someday I will replace it or at least get another with real wood.

I think I will likely just get a cmp stock set for my 03' rebuild. Need an 03a3 handguard right now.
I was just making sure you didn't bastardize it, sorry about the original. Good luck finding one.

I have the same notion about my guns really, I hope to never part with any of them.
I could use a few more rifles, especially a garand.

I have a friend with a 1919, that's as close as I need to get.
My Krag is a sporter, albeit a nice one. My 1903 is an early high-number with a 1942 rebuild barrel.
My 03a3 run the gammit from original to rebuild, to my imagination builds.
My Garand is an SA build the month of VE. Needs a new stock.
Have a carbine being built for me.
I have a 1917, but it's a rebuild and a gremlin, and it's currently in parts deciding if it stays or gets offed.

No m14, m1a, yet. I had a 1918 military contract 1911 and a S&W 1917, but stupidly sold both. I especially miss the 1917. No bayonets either. Everything I have is a shooter, but I do like to stare at them, so bayonets might be necessary at some point.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top