JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_1233.JPG IMG_1234.JPG IMG_1235.JPG IMG_1236.JPG

I saw a guy at a range while shooting with a friend with the biggest WW guns collection I have ever seen. Too many to list but here's a few. Beretta Modela (.32 ACP), Colt M11911A1 (.45), Enfield No.2 (.38), a Nagant M1895, not one but 3 M1 Garands, 3 Mosin Nagants, 1 Mauser, and the list goes on. Easily $200,000 in the collection.
That's a lot of Garrands...

View attachment 365733
View attachment 365734
View attachment 365735

So here is my '43 dated Remington 03A3.
It is a excellent shooting rifle and is great shape.
Many of the cartouches are deeply struck and still visible.
( Cartouches not shown are the many Remington inspectors stamps just ahead of the trigger guard )
It was re-worked after the war at Ogden.

My granddad was a Airborne Grenadier in the 11th Airborne during WWII and he carried a 03 and 03A3 at various times.
I have a photo of him with a 03A3 like this one .... Its kinda neat having a rifle around like he carried.
Andy
hey! nice rifle!

i have a '43 US Remington 03A3 also! i inherited from my grand dad when he passed when i was 10. its not original, its been re blued and sporterized by him... no amount of money buys this rifle

Folks,

My Pattern 14 Eddystone ERA mixmaster (Win bolt) dated '16. Stock dated '14, stamped IJ '14 in .303
I rebuilt her from a good chassis of what you see in pic 2 below. Months of scrounging parts to get the old gal back to issue kit. Picked up a nice 1914 dated Remington bayo/scabbard/frog to go with rifle

Model of 1917 is a similar story. Three years of rusto-resto work an 11-18 Win dated barrel and similar era receiver she's back to kit with Remington manu bayo and mid-wars sheath.

IMG_20170313_171349.jpg IMG_20161023_183252.jpg

OK you guys have to stop with this stuff posting pictures of all these guns MY CREDIT CARD CAN'T TAKE IT it's screaming at me from my wallet lol

Well bad news is unless these fire's get put out in the next two weeks my fishing trip to Oregon is off good news is the money saved for the trip can be spent on guns hmmmmmm

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top