JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Neat video , will have to watch it .

Older rifles that were still in use when I was doing things that made life interesting....
1989...Invasion of Panama....M1 rifles were still in use by some PDF forces...weird being shot at , by a "good guy " rifle...:eek: :D
1990 -91 Desert Shield / Storm...Mauser rifles were seen from time to time....
1992..Bosnia ..Mauser rifles...Mosin Nagant rifles and carbines....were common....
1993...Mogadishu Somalia...Mausers...a few stray Lee-Enfields...even one ( at least ) M2 Carbine ..
Any of these places also made use of the AK-47 ....which could also be seen as "old"...:D

Old rifles still work for the job they were designed for...and a man killed or wounded by someone using one...
Is just as killed or wounded...as someone shot with a rifle made yesterday.
Andy

I can remember clearing a warehouse in Kalihi back in the day. My beat partner with his M1 carbine and me with my AR-15 SP-1.

Aloha, Mark

PS …..Oh Yeah…..I was real scared that my partner was gonna ventilate the mannequin at the top of the stairs. OMG…..I could just imagine trying to explain that one to the Sergeant.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top