JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Expensive but cool.

Edit: it says made by TNW. Is that the same TNW that so known to be one of the worst manufacturers? If so, I wouldn't touch this at 1/5 the price. A crap company making a gun from parts kit kinda makes me want to puke. I may have the manufacturer wrong but if it's that same one that makes the aero I would not touch this.

B15EAEFF-E1F0-4AD5-87B6-483CA0BBF9E2.png

Expensive but cool.

Edit: it says made by TNW. Is that the same TNW that so known to be one of the worst manufacturers? If so, I wouldn't touch this at 1/5 the price. A crap company making a gun from parts kit kinda makes me want to puke. I may have the manufacturer wrong but if it's that same one that makes the aero I would not touch this.

View attachment 1813001
If it could run 7.62x51 I'd drool over it just for the esthetic.

Expensive but cool.

View attachment 1813001
It may well be. The guy who started TNW used to make stuff like that. If it is one of his I would avoid it at any cost.

Lewman arms and likely some others can make that happen. I believe they can set it up for 7.62x39 also but the economics of that with steel case drying up have gone away.
Steel case isn't drying up, it's just as plentiful online as it has been the last decade+. Cheap steel case is gone because the factories producing it (factories long since paid off with tooling/machinery that has been around for decades) have been banned from exporting to our country. The price went up due in part to financing of new facilities in export-friendly countries.

Steel case isn't drying up, it's just as plentiful online as it has been the last decade+. Cheap steel case is gone because the factories producing it (factories long since paid off with tooling/machinery that has been around for decades) have been banned from exporting to our country. The price went up due in part to financing of new facilities in export-friendly countries.
Yes, poor word choice on my part. I should have included "no longer being cheap". It is indeed easily and readily available. Just not at the $300/case you could get it two years ago. I remember in the early nineties when a couple buddies could chip in a total of $150 and that would buy you an SKS and 1,000 rounds of ammo at the Portland gun show back when it was an actual gun show. Made for a great day of shooting on the cheap with friends.

Expensive but cool.

View attachment 1813001
Link doesn't seem to work or page is no longer up. 404 error.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top