JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found the other pics
Wheel guns 629-686-66-63-60-5906:D:D:D
5 revolvers03122018.jpg
Kept the wood stocks pristine by not using them.
5 revolvers 1 auto03122018.jpg

Last Edited:
Great picks guys. You youngsters here might not realize that back in the 80's
revolvers were much cheaper than a good semi auto pistol. Now wheel
guns cost much more.:eek: I bought a 4" Model 19 for $200 in the 80's.. Everybody
was dumping there revolvers for high cap 9 mms.:confused: Wish I would of scooped up
a couple dozen revolvers.:oops::oops::oops::oops:

25 years ago I was enamored by all the striker fired pistols and I still carry them most of the time. That said nothing compares to the classic looks of a revolver. Love these posts Gentlemen.

I've just been frustrated the past 45 minutes searching thru my little photo collection & couldn't find my favorite revolver photo.....so here's another one, the in its own way is a 'revolver' as well as being for the 'something you made' thread.....I rescued this one-wheeled garden tractor & fabbed up a carriage to ride in a parade.

upload_2018-3-12_17-50-14.jpeg

A pre-Model 29, with a 6-1/2" Barrel, was my Duty Gun and FRIEND for a number of years. A Model 19-3, with 2-1/2" Barrel, was my BUG and Off Duty Gun and FRIEND as well. I don't do pics, it's a personal thing.

DSCN0376.JPG
Ok, I'll play too!
Top right 657-5 Unfluted 7 1/2" 41 Magnum.
Top left 627-0 Unfluted model of 1989 5 1/2" 357 Magnum.
Bottom right 60-4 3" Target 38 Special.
Bottom left 60-3 2" EDC 38 Special.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR