JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great thread, I can look at wheel guns all day!!!

The Triplets
5C868868-81A3-4435-9FAC-78E2EC162908.jpeg

That's a nice Matte refinishing job.;););)

I bought this Python about twenty years ago, and was intrigued by the matte finish. I have done some research to try to find out exactly what the finish is, but no luck. In any event, in spite of it not being original, it is one heck of a shooter !!

sasquatch; Most Pythons are. To me it looks like just a simple Matte Blued finish. Pretty common in the '70s-'80s when Wheel Guns rode in the Holsters of most LEOs. A Royal Blued Python could get really UGLY without much trouble once they became a bit worn.

Nope, only 6 including the barrel. All is well.
Nope, one too many with the one above the Cylinder Release that the Lawyers put there.:mad::mad::mad: They truly make a fine piece into something else! I have more than a few Smith and Wesson Wheel Guns but will NEVER ever own one with that hole in it.

Nope, one too many with the one above the Cylinder Release that the Lawyers put there.:mad::mad::mad: They truly make a fine piece into something else! I have more than a few Smith and Wesson Wheel Guns but will NEVER ever own one with that hole in it.
Gotcha

This is my S&W pre-BP [recessed chamber] Model 29, now living in Portland OR. All original from 1978...pretty common for you guys, but totally prohibited for us in England, Scotland and Wales, but not Northern Ireland.

upload_2018-3-13_13-32-18.png

tac

Here's a Dan Wesson W12, precursor to the 15-2. Pork chop barrel shrouds, interchangeable. This three digit serno specimen is from the pistol pac with two shorter barrels and interchangeable grips. .357. The bluing quality is Colt challenging.

WIN_20180313_18_34_51_Pro.jpg

Last Edited:
For the sake of this thread and to keep members from arguing, please only post pictures of YOUR revolvers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top