JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Model 34-1 2" 22LR

DSCN0323.JPG

P1010846_zpsc7ceb57a.jpg

Identical but different...

The Ruger KNR4, .22 Convertible, 4-5/8" stainless, not catalogued, but released as special runs occasionally.

On the right is a walnut gripped version, with the warning billboard on the side of the barrel. The middle one has rosewood grips, with the billboard located beneath the barrel out of sight. And on the left is a later grip variation, although touted as laminated, I still refer to them as plywood.

35_Guidon_Wav2.gif

Last Edited:
Awesome! What are these?

Yes two of these are old PPC guns. The first one pictured is a Bill Davis custom Smith & Wesson 10-2 .38 Special. the second picture is a Dan Wesson Model 15 .357 mag. with a 6" barrel. The last photo is of an Oregunsmithing custom Smith & Wesson 15-4 .38 Special. I was lucky enough to pick up the Oregunsmithing S&W from a member here a few years back. All of these fine handguns are much more capable and accurate than I.

P3160172.JPG
Some of my older interesting revolvers. None are very valuable, just historical pieces.
Top - Colt Official Police, 38 special 1940's (I have the original handgrips)
Middle - S&W Victory, 38 S&W 1943. Originally loaned to Australia and returned to the US. Marked United States Property. I may have the original grips somewhere.
Bottom - Iver Johnson Target, .22, 1950's with the Hunter holster bought at the same time

Here's an old Colt New Army Double Action in 41 Colt. Among Colt's first double actions with swing out cylinders. Model 1892, I think.

These Colts were unique in that the cylinder revolved counter clockwise, unlike most other Colts.

This one must have belonged to Wyatt Earp. Sure looks like whoever did own it must have used it for cracking a few skulls.

. IMG_2572.jpg

Last Edited:
What about a picture thread devoted to the traditional "equalizers"? You know, wheelguns. I'll get us started:

View attachment 438896

Cimarron Lightning in .38 Special

View attachment 438897

Rossi 972 and Taurus 605, both in .357 Magnum.

View attachment 438898

Enfield No. 2 in .38/200.

Any pics you care to share? :)
Thanks CountryGent for the Revolver Thread. I get a little bored with pictures of Plastic Pistols and ARs - not that there is anything wrong with those. I have been a revolver enthusiast ever since my first - a Ruger Redhawk. My Grandson got a peek in my safe and remarked at the number of revolvers I had. He was puzzled. One of these days, someone is going to have to convince me to buy a polymer pistol, lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top