JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
629 mountain backpacker only around 250 made and a 627 v comp. 627 is currently my favorite revolver to shoot. 38sp is like shooting a 22lr out of it !

Screenshot_20220502-204129_Photos~2.jpg 20220428_110839.jpg

You don't say where you are on the coast, but I bet Ted Blocker Holsters, in Beaverton, has a mold to make on for an Anaconda? And coming from the coast you don't have to go through crap-hole potland!
I went to Ted Blocker yesterday.
Very friendly and helpful people, thanks for pointing me in their direction .
I have a customized holster on order for my Anaconda.
I would highly recommend them if you need a quality leather holster.

Excellent! Be sure to show it off some W/Colt when you get it, if you care to.

For many years I'd just go there with whatever gun, new or old, and see what they had for it. If nothing was viable it was then easy to see/tell what I wanted.
Very good company.
Also, their gun belts have steel liners, not plastic like all the rest.

We've only got one from them. When Wifey first got her carry permit, and an SP101 to carry, we got a holster from Ted Blocker. It ended up being to heavy for her. But the holster is top-notch.
I also like Mitch Rosen. IMO, they are of a higher quality, but limited in options.
IMG_20230420_130806_01.jpg

I also like Mitch Rosen. IMO, they are of a higher quality, but limited in options.
Absolutely agree.

I'm probably upto a dozen MR holsters and I have been extremely happy, even with his express line. I've had him alter two holsters for me, and both times he was great to speak with on the phone. New, his holsters are extremely tight, but break in nicely over time and you can use his holster lube to speed it up if you want.

He also sells holsters made as "Dillon Leather" for revolvers that he doesn't list on his website that can be found on Dillons website.

Ruger/Kimber/SIG all sell their own logo version on their websites that MR makes for them.

Absolutely agree.

I'm probably upto a dozen MR holsters and I have been extremely happy, even with his express line. I've had him alter two holsters for me, and both times he was great to speak with on the phone. New, his holsters are extremely tight, but break in nicely over time and you can use his holster lube to speed it up if you want.

He also sells holsters made as "Dillon Leather" for revolvers that he doesn't list on his website that can be found on Dillons website.

Ruger/Kimber/SIG all sell their own logo version on their websites that MR makes for them.
I like his stuff and replaced a 9yo Ted Blocker belt with one of his to match my leather and mag pouch.

Last Edited:
I had my shotgun ammo belt and a jeans belt made by Ted Blocker. It's really nice to have a local business to help with my "wants". And YES....because you're getting it "made".....you get to "pick" what you want.

Example : Leather stamping or sewing pattern, money belt style, edging, type of leather, etc......
And, how about that buckle?
Rrrright..... Have the belt made (to my specs) and attach that SPECIAL PRIZED BUCKLE.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I'm about to embark on a pretty sincere quest for 1972 made Marlins, winnies , 20ga shotguns and revolvers of any make from the same year.
Bet you would be looking for the same.
Well, yes, that would be kind of nice. I "accidentally" found a 3-screw 4 5/8" Blackhawk in .45 Colt a year and a half ago that just so happened to end up being a 1972.
Also, this is the result of my latest trip to my local FFL, a S&W model 31-1 and it's either a '71 or '72. It's not perfect; just imperfect enough to not feel guilty shooting it.

20230630_183343-ed-red.jpg 20230630_183217-ed-red.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top