JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always makes me wanna just pick it up and feel the heft.

View attachment 1465105
Love the feel of a round butt, myself. ;)

Thanks to @Mike86 I was able to scratch an itch I'd been dealing with for several years. Except for not being a 7 shot, this one clicked all of the other boxes. Stainless, round butt, 4". It came with a second set of grips that I like, which I swapped on after taking initial pics. I will be looking for some that are checkered. But first, holster!

Can't wait to shoot it. Most likely tomorrow.

2nd a.jpg 2nd b.jpg 2nd c.jpg 2nd d.jpg

Love the feel of a round butt, myself. ;)

Thanks to @Mike86 I was able to scratch an itch I'd been dealing with for several years. Except for not being a 7 shot, this one clicked all of the other boxes. Stainless, round butt, 4". It came with a second set of grips that I like, which I swapped on after taking initial pics. I will be looking for some that are checkered. But first, holster!

Can't wait to shoot it. Most likely tomorrow.

View attachment 1764826 View attachment 1764827 View attachment 1764828 View attachment 1764829

Much better than a flat butt, any day.
One of my first was a M-66 4". I'll always love the feel of that gun.

Last Edited:
Pleasure to meet you Orygun! Go break 'er in and have fun! Those wood grips look great.
They do, but they are a bit large for me and after shooting I swapped the original set back on. I think that they amplified the recoil, too, as my 60-15 seemed to kick less with the same ammo. Now, that's weird.

357 x 2.jpg

Grips are so darn tricky. Just one funky spot can make for painful shooting. I have used these for round butt K/L frames with fairly comfy results for a compromise between concealable and comfortable: https://www.hogueinc.com/s-w-k-or-l-round-butt-rubber-monogrip-black-black
Of course nothing beats wood for looks.
Happy Thanksgiving Folks!
No kidding! And you never know until you try a set.👍
Ya mean like this? ;) This was the 686+ I had.
But in this instance I am looking at a wooden set like are on the 60. Those are Hogue, too, and I really like them.

686+.JPG 686+ cylinder.JPG

Smith and Wesson 586L comp . One of my favorites.
Got me a 586 righ'chere! In .357 Magnum. Dunno if it's an "L" or not, or what it is in that regard... :s0092:

SW 586_357 Mag.jpg

Nice story goes along with this gun. Told it here before, so I'll spare all y'all having me regale y'all with it again...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top