JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm waiting to see how the Soros backed Portland D.A handles this one

when my daughter sold her condo and moved into an apartment in SE Portland, the landlord gave them a document advising them not to resist if their apartment was broken in to

Saigon was safer in 1970 than Portland is today

Uh. lets see - what did he base the rational of this advisement on ?
the inability of the Portland Police to be able to respond - when her neighbor's car was stolen - then called 911 as they watched the incident

911 operator told them to stay inside and not interfere but that no officer was able to respond

it's Liberal Portland - it's your obligation to be a victim

I'm waiting to see how the Soros backed Portland D.A handles this one

when my daughter sold her condo and moved into an apartment in SE Portland, the landlord gave them a document advising them not to resist if their apartment was broken in to

Saigon was safer in 1970 than Portland is today
I wouldn't bother waiting on the edge of your seat.. I didn't click yet was able to somehow divine that it'd be highly unlikely the victim would be deemed to have acted wrongly.

It's what the people wanted
I agree with this but I am certain 'what the people wanted' did not include being a 'victim' , facing injury or possible death.

I am not siding with these 'people' but I don't think they ever considered injury or death due to criminal causes.

My point being is these types live in extreme denial and of a 'what I can't see can't hurt me' - or better yet 'it won't ever happen to me' type attitude.

I suspect if any of them ever experienced a crime on a personal level they MIGHT think differently - and then again maybe not.

813E3F07-FCC2-4448-AFDE-DDA06674C551.png
Look at the tags assigned by KXL. How does murder fit anywhere near this case? They even stated the POS fired a shot trying to get in first. Even our local news has gone to $hit!!!

"This is the 83rd homicide of the year in Portland."

So the media is calling this a homicide. OK, literally it is a homicide, but it's not a murder. Lumping a defensive gun use in with the murder statistics is just disingenuous.

:s0063:

I agree with this but I am certain 'what the people wanted' did not include being a 'victim' , facing injury or possible death.

I am not siding with these 'people' but I don't think they ever considered injury or death due to criminal causes.

My point being is these types live in extreme denial and of a 'what I can't see can't hurt me' - or better yet 'it won't ever happen to me' type attitude.

I suspect if any of them ever experienced a crime on a personal level they MIGHT think differently - and then again maybe not.
my son and wife have their CCW permits for Oregon
I've advised them to keep their firearms deeply concealed and not bring them out unless they have to and are willing to shoot an offender without hesitation
over the last couple of years, several people with firearms, exposed them or actually pulled them in Portland and the new generation of street people are not intimidated
one individual pulled his jacket back to display his firearm, then was attacked by street people who took it away from him
I even doubt the Portland street people would be intimidated by the sound of a racking shotgun
they have no fear, even for their own lives
fentanyl is so prevalent on the streets of Portland , a street person (woman) attacked a French female tourist with a pair of scissors because she feared this other unknown female was challenging her "space"

my son and wife have their CCW permits for Oregon
I've advised them to keep their firearms deeply concealed and not bring them out unless they have to and are willing to shoot an offender without hesitation
over the last couple of years, several people with firearms, exposed them or actually pulled them in Portland and the new generation of street people are not intimidated
one individual pulled his jacket back to display his firearm, then was attacked by street people who took it away from him
I even doubt the Portland street people would be intimidated by the sound of a racking shotgun
they have no fear, even for their own lives
fentanyl is so prevalent on the streets of Portland , a street person (woman) attacked a French female tourist with a pair of scissors because she feared this other unknown female was challenging her "space"
P.S. my daughter complains I won't come down to Portland to visit her any longer
I told her, if I can carry my Mossberg Shockwave on my shoulder, I'll come down
but her Liberal husband will not allow firearms in their apartment
so, to both our regrets, I only talk to my daughter on the phone now

P.S. my daughter complains I won't come down to Portland to visit her any longer
I told her, if I can carry my Mossberg Shockwave on my shoulder, I'll come down
but her Liberal husband will not allow firearms in their apartment
so, to both our regrets, I only talk to my daughter on the phone now
Likewise, my parent are fine with my pistol, but not "assault weapons" which they can't define and proceed to yell at me about. So I don't see them much, either. Sad times.

What's the saying? "A democrat is a liberal that hasn't been mugged yet." :rolleyes:
exactly!!
there was an news article from Washington DC about 10 years ago
a Liberal Student at GWU was mugged on campus by a person of a minority race
when DC Police interviewed him, he told them it was his obligation as a privileged white Liberal to be robbed by this specific minority for purposes of racial reparation's

Did you let him know he can renounce his citizenship and forfeit his rights anytime he wants?
I don't remember what I said to this person at the time. I recall actually not saying much as I was somewhat 'dumbfounded' over what he said to me. I am sure anything I might have said would have had no effect anyway.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top