JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smoke shop, is that like a smoke and vape shop? If so, I wonder if those places are like cannabis stores, which do a lot of business in cash. Which might make them a magnet for robbery. Like bars, cannabis and vape shops seem like places where old people like me who like to keep their nose clean should stay out of.
The reasoning used to legalize drug sales was that it would greatly reduce robberies, assaults and homicides.

Prof. Peter Kreeft of Boston College teaches that we cannot avoid the use of reasoning - we can only avoid reasoning poorly.

I hope the Good Guy makes a full recovery 👍

and the ScumBags are paying attention

I wonder if they know these Dudes?

TACOMA, Wash. — Tacoma police say two armed suspects have robbed six smoke shops in less than a week.

The suspects also tried to rob someone at an ATM.

Police said the suspects have worn similar clothes in all of the robberies and have been carrying a short-barreled rifle.

I sure hope they have paperwork for that SBR.

Last Edited:
I hope the Good Guy makes a full recovery 👍

and the ScumBags are paying attention

I wonder if they know these Dudes?

TACOMA, Wash. — Tacoma police say two armed suspects have robbed six smoke shops in less than a week.

The suspects also tried to rob someone at an ATM.

Police said the suspects have worn similar clothes in all of the robberies and have been carrying a short-barreled rifle.

I sure hope they have paperwork for that SBR.
Those two if not caught are going to end up shot. They are taking to beating victims with an SBR while doing the robbing. Sooner or later they will get shot and then will come their "Mothers" screaming they were good boys and all.

blow out the lungs with an AR-14
Phssssssshh.... Amateur! According to a firearms expert in Kalifederation's court case, sworn testimony is that an AR-14 will cut the human body in half or cause decapitation with a single round.

Keep up with modern ballistics, ya noob!!

:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR