JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Soros is an agent of chaos.
In 1992 he broke the Bank of England in a move that netted him a billon plus, while throwing the English economy into a tailspin. The economy of a nation damaged so Soros could make make a profit. Do you think Soros was surprised by the results of his work bankrolling the elections of DAs who won't prosecute criminals.
Violent criminals rotate back to the street without jail time or even bail to restrain their activities. This being done under the guise of "equity".
Tell me: What is equitable for the victims of these recidivists? The robberies, assaults and murders
Then tell me George Soros had no idea that any of it would happen.

B is no troll. He was just implying that there are people who would call him a troll if they didn't like his opinion.

When I was a kiddie trolls were in old fables or stories for kids and lived under bridges. Tolkien's books had trolls in them. They were huge and lived in caves and came out and waylaid travelers, ate them, and hoarded their gold and jewels and treasure. Sort of like mini dragons without the fiery breaths. Trolls in Tolkien were frozen to stone by daylight. Bilbo Baggins and the dwarves were waylaid by three trolls in The Hobbit.
This.

Cate

Soros is an agent of chaos.
In 1992 he broke the Bank of England in a move that netted him a billon plus, while throwing the English economy into a tailspin. The economy of a nation damaged so Soros could make make a profit. Do you think Soros was surprised by the results of his work bankrolling the elections of DAs who won't prosecute criminals.
Violent criminals rotate back to the street without jail time or even bail to restrain their activities. This being done under the guise of "equity".
Tell me: What is equitable for the victims of these recidivists? The robberies, assaults and murders
Then tell me George Soros had no idea that any of it would happen.
This and look at his ancient history - personal and financial.

LOOK at how many famous and not so famous groups that he has created. The research online is out there and he does not hide it.

He is an agent of CHAOS and tons more.

He is anti RKBA and against our Constitution no matter how many FAR left or moderates try to spin it.

Cate

how'd this cause someone to break into that apartment? it might be the single best argument youve got here, but we're gonna need more

...who broke into that apartment?

the gun violence unit effectively disbanded itself by being so corrupt it had to be restarted twice- we werent willing to give it another try. however, how would they have prevented this? theyre a gang taskforce. they respond to gang shootings. and plant evidence, illegally beat people, rob people, sell drugs, etc. likewise, PPB effectively defunded itself through decades of excessive force, racial profiling, coverups, and a handful of murders. that was their OWN goddamn motherbubbleguming fault.

too broad to address, but "crime fighting tactics" already sounds like constitutional rights violations... but which constitutional rights violations would have prevented this home invasion? if we banned guns, for instance? oh, wait..

you mean those same federal agencies that probably have YOU and all of us on this board on watch lists for exercising our right to keep and bear? you not only dont score a point for this one, im docking you two points.

however, feds have nothing to do with this home invasion anyway.

false - hundreds, thousands? of US cities have commission governments... pretty sure that bubblegum started in everyone's favorite state o texas, too. cant be that bad, eh? also has nothing to do with our home invasion tho.

how about we start over and try again

i get that youre trying to make the point that you think portland voters vote for things that, down the road, with some mental gymnastics, could constructively retroactively be attributed to a theoretical increase in crime overall. bla. yea. we get it. you just dont make a very good case for it, its a weak argument even when made well, and at the end of the day its still just a construct argument, much like the right likes to deride the left for doing with things like systemic racism and its consequences. its just that it was already tired when the left was doing it...now that the right has finally figured out what "construct argument" means and is also trying to use that play, its HELLA old.

watevs. im just a troll.
This kind of thinking is precisely why Portland has a problem now.

Please love each other. All of us need to love each other and stand strong for our Constitution, our Right to Bear Arms, and our FANTASTIC BIRTHRIGHT AS AMERICANS! And be ULTIMATELY PROUD OF THAT. For if this weren't the BEST Country in the world, Then WHY would everybody else from everywhere else be trying to get in HERE?!?!?!?!
Because there is a lot of FREE STUFF being given away in Amerika....no work required..

COME_on_man.jpg

A few trillion here or there. Yeah...........
What_difference_does_it_make.png

Aloha, Mark

I'm waiting to see how the Soros backed Portland D.A handles this one

when my daughter sold her condo and moved into an apartment in SE Portland, the landlord gave them a document advising them not to resist if their apartment was broken in to

Saigon was safer in 1970 than Portland is today
Side Note.. I love how the news site follows up the bare bones of the story with 4 ads for weed gummies.
That's how you know they care deeply about the news....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top