JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I voted for Trump but he just went down another notch in my book. Come on man, control your dogs. At least give us another month of peace.
Yeah I'm a Trump supporter but he did nothing to dismantle the leftist control of the ATF or IRS.

I bet they will make all 80% lowers serialized and have to have a BGC.
Then universal BGC nationwide.

They won't ban anything or make big changes just keep tightening the noose. Look for another mass shooting soon. Then the "don't let a tragedy go to waste" politicians will be passing all kinds of ish.

Love the "dump on Don, Hilary would be a much better president and leave our gun rights alone" here. When, exactly, did Don have the time or energy to "dismantle the leftist control" of anything? I'm serious here, WHEN did he have the spare time from fighting impeachment that started 16 minutes after he was sworn in and published in the NYT, to say "Hmmmm. now that I'm not being impeached, not redoing all the anti-US trade deals, not digging out the swamp, not firing traitors to the US in my cabinet, what else needs to be done?"

"Control your dogs?" See above, plus they aren't HIS dogs, they are Obozo's dogs, Biden's/Klinton's "dogs". We've had 20 years of communists in the White House and you expect Don, who has been fighting for the last four years and the last gasp/hope of freedom on this planet to.... what? Elect congresscritters who will vote for the Constitution and support it just because they took an oath to obey and support it? Clear out the FBI? Clear out the CIA? Drain the swamp when 97% of the people in the White House are traitors (Col Vinman, Billy Bar), the federal judges, the Supreme Court judges he put in, etc, are all fighting him tooth and nail every step of the way? And exactly HOW do you expect him to "call them off" now? He is fighting an open and obvious illegal take over of the Office of Prez and getting no help while idiots snipe at him from Mommy's basement that he needs to "call off the dogs for a month", so you can do what? Write more texts whining about how you don't like him?!

May your chains rest lightly on you...

Love the "dump on Don, Hilary would be a much better president and leave our gun rights alone" here. When, exactly, did Don have the time or energy to "dismantle the leftist control" of anything? I'm serious here, WHEN did he have the spare time from fighting impeachment that started 16 minutes after he was sworn in and published in the NYT, to say "Hmmmm. now that I'm not being impeached, not redoing all the anti-US trade deals, not digging out the swamp, not firing traitors to the US in my cabinet, what else needs to be done?"

"Control your dogs?" See above, plus they aren't HIS dogs, they are Obozo's dogs, Biden's/Klinton's "dogs". We've had 20 years of communists in the White House and you expect Don, who has been fighting for the last four years and the last gasp/hope of freedom on this planet to.... what? Elect congresscritters who will vote for the Constitution and support it just because they took an oath to obey and support it? Clear out the FBI? Clear out the CIA? Drain the swamp when 97% of the people in the White House are traitors (Col Vinman, Billy Bar), the federal judges, the Supreme Court judges he put in, etc, are all fighting him tooth and nail every step of the way? And exactly HOW do you expect him to "call them off" now? He is fighting an open and obvious illegal take over of the Office of Prez and getting no help while idiots snipe at him from Mommy's basement that he needs to "call off the dogs for a month", so you can do what? Write more texts whining about how you don't like him?!

May your chains rest lightly on you...
He had four years to put different peeps in the ATF. Let's face it, firearm freedoms were not high on his list of things to protect. It would have been much worse under Hillary and will be even worse under Biden.

Last Edited:
Luckily Biden doesn't golf. Maybe he can pull an Obungo and disappear to some Carribean island with his man-servant, and zero media, lol. Speaking of, anybody heard from Reggie Love lately?

The big question is what will businesses do to protect or remove customer information that is not required for serialized parts?
Again guys this is not 1970 any more. Unless you walk in and pay cash there is a digital record. I guess you could send them a M/O, made out with a fake name if you were willing to risk the package getting lost and you being out. There are 100's of thousands, if not millions of these things sold. When they do finally say no more making your own gun, no one is going to run around with lists knocking on doors. They will pass the law or make the rule. Tell everyone and after a certain time those caught will pay. To get caught you will have to be doing something else to get their attention.

Again guys this is not 1970 any more. Unless you walk in and pay cash there is a digital record. I guess you could send them a M/O, made out with a fake name if you were willing to risk the package getting lost and you being out. There are 100's of thousands, if not millions of these things sold. When they do finally say no more making your own gun, no one is going to run around with lists knocking on doors. They will pass the law or make the rule. Tell everyone and after a certain time those caught will pay. To get caught you will have to be doing something else to get their attention.
Something else like being on this forum lol. I'm sure the feds are prowling here. I've seen far too many borderline suspicious posts here!
Remember, always be safe when dealing with others. Even on this amazing forum, there will be infiltrators

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 10.00.24 PM.png

Of course, we're assuming that cash doesn't have a digital record, when we have a digital leash in our pockets or purses, increasingly sophisticated data-mining/data fusion, location-based services, the internet of things, AI and the like. Information is the currency of the realm.

... I guess you could send them a M/O, made out with a fake name if you were willing to risk the package getting lost and you being out. ...

If they ship, then there's a record either with the company who sold the product because if someone says they didn't get something the company will want to check what it sold, what the shipping address is, and what the tracking number is. Plus whatever shipper did the shipping will also have a record of a package and probably it's size and weight from the seller to the buyer.

The only way really, is face to face, in cash, and don't drive to the store or transaction place in your own vehicle.

If they ship, then there's a record either with the company who sold the product because if someone says they didn't get something the company will want to check what it sold, what the shipping address is, and what the tracking number is. Plus whatever shipper did the shipping will also have a record of a package and probably it's size and weight from the seller to the buyer.

The only way really, is face to face, in cash, and don't drive to the store or transaction place in your own vehicle.
Thats what I am talking about. If you order and pay with a Credit card and the package gets lost, you get your money back. If you do not want a record of what you are buying you could make up a name, send them a M/O, they will send the package to john Jones. If it gets lost and you try to get them to replace it, using the fake name, they "may" try to make it right. All a choice anyone can make. I have a bunch of 80% lowers I bought. I of course paid with CC. When they say we can no longer make our own stuff I will scrap them. I am not the least worried about someone showing up at my door asking about them. For those who are? By all means. Make up name and send a M/O. They may or may not get what they paid for. If its worth the risk to them? Matters none to me.
I knew a guy who for years sold AR sears and parts kits for Suppressors. He said he made good money doing it. From the few times I was at his place I had no reason to not believe him. He sold them by Postal M/O or cash only. Damned if people did not send him both to buy. So anyone who wants to try, go for it.

Aside from Stamps.com (postage and lableing) and Authorize.net (credit card transactions), P80 used ShipStation. The ShipStation records included similar info as Stamps.com, but also included the order price and the P80's SKU identifier.

There are pages and pages of things like this:

tjInTrouble.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews