JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AirForce Airguns - World's Most Powerful Production Air Rifle - Texan . 457 Caliber. With the ability to launch . 45 caliber projectiles at over 1000 feet per second and generating energy levels of over 600* foot pounds the Texan takes its place as the world's most powerful production air rifle. BEWARE THE ATF!!!!

The term "destructive device" shall not include any device which is neither designed nor redesigned for use as a weapon; any device, although originally designed for use as a weapon, which is redesigned for use as a signaling, pyrotechnic, line throwing, safety, or similar device; surplus ordnance sold, loaned, or given by the Secretary of the Army pursuant to the provisions of section 7684(2), 7685, or 7686 of title 10; or any other device which the Attorney General finds is not likely to be used as a weapon, is an antique, or is a rifle which the owner intends to use solely for sporting, recreational or cultural purposes.

BEWARE THE ATF!

The term "Firearm Silencer" or "Firearm Muffler" means any device for silencing, muffling, or diminishing the report of a portable firearm, including any combination of parts, designed or redesigned, and intended for the use in assembling or fabricating a firearm silencer or firearm muffler, any part intended only for use in such assembly or fabrication. Did you get a tax stamp for that pillow?

[NOTE: Pillow works best over place where explosion happens; like across the forcing cone of a revolver.]

The NRA has abandoned us. I have sent them so much money over the years. And they have abandoned us. Apparently the NRA was just a money laundering scheme. What are we to do now?

The NRA has abandoned us. I have sent them so much money over the years. And they have abandoned us. Apparently the NRA was just a money laundering scheme. What are we to do now?
Key People
Massad Ayoob is an American firearms and self-defense instructor. He has taught police techniques and civilian self-defense to both law enforcement officers and private citizens since 1974. He was the director of the Lethal Force Institute in Concord, New Hampshire, from 1981 to 2009, and now operates his own company. Ayoob has appeared as an expert witness in several trials. He served as a part-time police officer in New Hampshire since 1972 and retired in 2017 with the rank of Captain from the Grantham, New Hampshire, police department. Ayoob has authored several books and more than 1,000 articles on firearms, combat techniques, self-defense, and legal issues. Since 1995, he has written self-defense and firearms related articles for Backwoods Home Magazine. He also has a featured segment on the television show Personal Defense TV, which is broadcast on the Sportsman Channel in the US. Ayoob is a former Vice Chairman of the Forensic Evidence Committee of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL.).

Alan M. Gottlieb is Founder of the Second Amendment Foundation. He is also the author or co-author of numerous books including Dancing In Blood: Exposing the Gun Lobby to Destroy Your Rights, Politically Correct Guns, The Gun Rights Fact Book, The Gun Grabbers, Things You Can Do to Defend Your Gun Rights, Gun Rights Affirmed and Black and Blue. He is also co-author (with Dave Workman) of Shooting Blanks: The Democrats War Against Guns, America Fights Back: Armed Self-Defense in a Violent Age, These Dogs Don't Hunt: The Democrats' War On Guns, Assault on Weapons: The Campaign to Eliminate Your Guns and Shooting Blanks: Facts Don't Matter to the Gun Control Crowd. Alan has published articles in the San Francisco Examiner, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune and USA Today. Mr. Gottlieb has appeared on over 6,000 TV and radio talk shows, including Lou Dobbs, ABC's 20/20, The O'Reilly Show, MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews, CNN's Crossfire, CBS Morning News, Laura Ingraham Show, BBC, NBC's Today Show, Good Morning America and China TV.

Julianne Versnel is the director of operations for Second Amendment Foundation. She serves as publisher of The Journal on Firearms and Public Policy. She represents SAF on the Executive Committee of the World Forum on Shooting Activities. She is active in the international arena reminding disparate governmental representatives that there is a civil and natural right to self-defense. She is a founding officer of the International Association for the Protection of Civilian Arms Rights (IAPCAR).

Time to boycott Stamps.com and authorize.net. I use both. I'm researching replacements, right now. full stop.. Not another dime from me. Spread the word. Only money talks to some of these people. Speak loudly.

I may be only a tiny drop in the bucket. but tiny drops sunk many a ship.

MORPHEUS:You have to understand that most of these people are not ready to be unplugged and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.

If the US Constitution protected rights, we would have them. No censorship under the First Amendment. No violations of privacy to "protect the national security." Yet you want to trust the only governmental agency the Constitution commands even Congress must fund it. Not a standing army. A post office. Congress is given only powers which they thought they needed to control the people. Therefore, it is not just a power but a requirement "To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;" in Article 1, Section 8. If the Bill of Rights were the first priority, they would be in Article 1, Section 1; not relegated as an afterthought for propaganda at the end.

To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

Last Edited:
Time to boycott Stamps.com and authorize.net. I use both. I'm researching replacements, right now. full stop.. Not another dime from me. Spread the word. Only money talks to some of these people. Speak loudly.

I may be only a tiny drop in the bucket. but tiny drops sunk many a ship.

To be fair, when the government shows up with a warrant signed by a judge, the companies are going to comply. The issue is that with shipping, everything is tracked. With financial records, everything is tracked. This will be true no matter what shipper or bank you use.

Anything that is shipped, is tracked. Period.
I'm well aware of what the post office does. The point is that nobody realized that the ATF got a subpoena for the information.

The next thing is that the post office taking a picture still doesn't mean that they know what is inside of it. People want to tar and feather everyone nowadays but when simple things like... gmail, Hotmail, Apple, Android, Ring Cameras and a whole slew of other things... Alexa, Google Home, Peloton and I'm sure that there's more than these.. they tend to forget that ALL of these things that make their lives convenient or fun..

Twitter, Facebook etc everyone has a disclosure that says,
"We work with law enforcement where appropriate and to the extent required by law to ensure the safety of the people who use Facebook," the guidelines state. "We may disclose information pursuant to subpoenas, court orders, or other requests (including criminal and civil matters) if we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law."

But hey no problem here! (Heavy sarcasm)
Or Ring cameras and Go Pros that violate the right to privacy!

come on man!:)

I'm not disagreeing by the way... just kind of adding to and giving insight

... The next thing is that the post office taking a picture still doesn't mean that they know what is inside of it. ...

[references to digital surveillance products]

It's true they don't know what is inside, but knowing a person got a package from a certain seller would likely be considered probable cause for a warrant. Judges give out warrants at the drop of a hat. Anyway, I'm just trying to emphasize there is no way to ship and have privacy and I'm not saying you don't get that. Just saying for those who might not.

As for all the digital surveillance products, I agree with your sentiment -- it pays to be highly skeptical of them. Avoidance is best but if any use is to be made of them, to treat them as one would a deadly tool and to limit the way they are used and accessed to the utmost. Treat them like a self-propelled self-starting chainsaw.

Hi my friends! I am looking for advice, what do we do when Biden's (or rather AOC and Harris who are really in charge) when their jack-booted thugs show up. The first and second amendments to the constitutions have in a matter of months been criminalized somehow - how the hell did we lose the country? How did they get away with destroying places of worship? Why is Whoopie Goldberg calling on Dr. Jill to be Surgeon General. I was a general/trauma surgeon, Jill Biden's "doctorate" is in education. I have seen parts of her dissertation, in it, she does not even count correctly. What a joke. - Thank you for listening to me rant everyone! I appreciate it. We are a community. Lets fight together for a common purpose, my time is short, we are the ones that need to be one fist, one movement with some sort of plan NOT involving shooting these people, we are the responsible ones, we are not trying to outlaw cows for heavens sakes!. - Ryan C

It's true they don't know what is inside, but knowing a person got a package from a certain seller would likely be considered probable cause for a warrant. Judges give out warrants at the drop of a hat. Anyway, I'm just trying to emphasize there is no way to ship and have privacy and I'm not saying you don't get that. Just saying for those who might not.

As for all the digital surveillance products, I agree with your sentiment -- it pays to be highly skeptical of them. Avoidance is best but if any use is to be made of them, to treat them as one would a deadly tool and to limit the way they are used and accessed to the utmost. Treat them like a self-propelled self-starting chainsaw.
Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if Google could already piece your purchase together just off the data they have, regardless of where you purchased as long as the purchase was online. How long before they share all that with...well, the Fed for starters?

Regarding surveillance - anyone out in the rural areas has an edge. Half my neighborhood is all using the Ring doorbell video cameras. Doesn't matter if I have one or not, I'm just waiting for Amazon to pick me up via facial recognition and start sending me dog food coupons.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top