JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The level of ignorance, stupidity, Bs and down right..., I'm at a loss for words for what to call it!

Film the raid? If you are lucky you are in the back of a cop car cuffed, if not you are laying in the yard face down and cuffed, with a jackboot on your neck. You, no one you know, no one not in on the raid will be allowed to film the raid. Period. Cameria phone will be stolen from the public and "disappeared". If you gave cameras around the house (hidden) filming you might have a chance, but the computer they are hooked up to better not be obvious/on the premises either, or it will get "disappeared", "broken", or used as "proof" you are a criminal and railroaded.

Law suits? TRY to talk to an attorney about that, IF you can get one to talk to you seriously about it. They will want $100 thou up front, and that much each week until you are broke, and it goes for YEARS! The feds are using YOUR tax dollars (of which they have an unending supply) to keep it in court until you are bankrupt, and then dead.

Breaking the law? Illegal acts? Lying to judges? Have you people not watched the current prez election being stolen openly and out in the open?! Have you not watched Donald being attacked from every side SIXTEEN MINUTES AFTER BEING SWORN IN?! You know, the New Yawk Slimes printing, 16 minutes after Don got in, that they were going to impeach him?! The Russia file?! The FBI spending 39 million of tax-payers dollars trying to impeach Don?! Openly and knowingly lying to judges to get warrants that proved to be baseless and based on known lies?!

Have you not watched the supreme politburo turn down 18 states that were contesting the illegal actions of four states trying to overturn the election?!

Have none of you noticed the poster here, "our own side", dumping on Don because Hillary would obviously be more pro-gun than Don? Oh yes, she IS more "pro-gun" than Don! She is so pro-gun that she'd pro-lly hunt every (honest/law-abiding) gun owner in the US down to inflict the full extent of the law on the us.

I was about to bring religion into this, you know, "the...thing... the thing in the Constitution... the thing the CONgress opens with a prayer to", but hey, "the thing" has nothing to do with us, so I won't, even if that is our last hope of saving this country. May your chains rest lightly upon you....

I suppose they won't like these kits either?

Funny thing about Q and Poly 80 problems are that both seem to be based around how the products were marketed. Weird!
yup people keep

pokeing-bear3-610x400.jpg

As long as the US Supreme Court claims Congress can regulate firearms, it is unlikely they would even try. Executive orders do not trump Congressional Law. We live in a constitutional republic where immunities and privileges exist to the exclusion of the majority. Congress has powers which trump the Bill of Rights at every turn BY DESIGN. The Amendments were written with vague, arbitrary, and ambiguous terms. Read your history.

You do not even chose who your candidate is. Your political party does. There was never a plebiscite to establish the Constitution in replacing the original Confederacy. We should have had a plebiscite every generation to agree on the Constitution. But, then, a referendum should be required fund wars, create taxes, and create regulation of the public welfare.

Were that so, only an equal consumption tax would be allowed. They could only tax the sales of gas, not the creation of gas, taxation of those who work it, ad nauseum. No taxes on property. no taxes on production. Only a tax on consumption. As is corporations have been made tax collectors with all taxes paid for by consumers anyway. They collect taxes from workers, too. Every tax on corporations is actually a loss of wages for workers.

Last Edited:
The DeLorean Motor Company (DMC) was an American automobile manufacturer formed by automobile industry executive John DeLorean in 1975. It is remembered for the one model it produced — the stainless steel DeLorean sports car featuring gull-wing doors—and for its brief and turbulent history, ending in receivership and bankruptcy in 1982. In October 1982, John DeLorean was videotaped in a sting operation agreeing to bankroll drug trafficking, but was acquitted on the basis of entrapment

The DEA entrapped that company when they were struggling by tempting them with a deal they could not refuse. There are many parallels with a company dedicated to just producing 80% of a firearm from its beginnings.

The ATF has done this just by letting this get started and then stabbing Poly80 in the back. The original purpose of the ATF is to disarm law abiding citizens who might have a tax revolt. I suspect Nixon supported it because of the riots of the 1960s and the Democrats supported it to control a republic which does not pick its candidates, much less vote on the issues. The US is a constitutional republic just like China, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran, Venezuela, and Vietnam. We need a plebiscite to form a new Constitution requiring the government to get the consent of the governed to rule on the issues.

My biological father wore restrains while racing midgets. If they had been in his car, he would have worn them, I am sure. He died of complications from head trauma in 1954 from a car accident. I was not yet three. Do not brag to me about your resistance to common sense.

I wore a helmet until some idiot tried to pass me as I was making a left hand turn. I signalled with my hand, but bikers are invisible.Helmets do not protect bikers from fools, but all I ended up with was road rash. I gave up riding. I have no problem taking chances, but I do not repeat stupidity. I am not afraid of being killed, but I was thrown from a horse once too often. Now I live with pain every day because I did not learn the FIRST time. Those who ride without belts or helmets do not need to fear dying. They need to fear living in pain.

I will not buy a firearm that is not drop checked by me with a cartridge and a rubber mallet. And all my firearms have safety features. If optional, I get the one with the safety addition to that. I am convinced of the safety of all my revolvers, self-loaders, pump/lever/bolt actions to be drop safe. The only way they can have a discharge is if the nut on the trigger wills it to be so.

Last Edited:
My brother lives in Portland on Albina which is where the red house is. He said it's even worse since the police came by Monday. He said they haven't been back, and now it's tripled it's amount of derelict scum. He said they're up all night and walking around his neighborhood. He said he is about half a block down from the house.
The Red House is in Humboldt, the neighborhood north of Albina. They are rebels looking for a cause.

M
The Red House is in Humboldt, the neighborhood north of Albina. They are rebels looking for a cause.

the red circle that I added to the photo is where he lives. Super close to it like 5 houses away. He says it's a total sh*t show over there. Pure disgust. He even says he has heard gunshots super close to his house on multiple occasions which he's never heard before. Time to melt that parking lot and that house down.

These people don't even care about the people who were evicted. The new buyer of the house said he would sell it to them for the exact amount of money that they raised on the go fund me (280k). Haven't seen that happen yet. Cause if they do that, all their fun is spoiled and then they're left with nothing else to "occupy" aka destroy

CD8EC6E1-097D-45B1-B27C-EE41543471AF.jpeg

Trump was the MAN IN THE ARENA:
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

1607922871082.png

Last Edited:
M

the red circle that I added to the photo is where he lives. Super close to it like 5 houses away. He says it's a total sh*t show over there. Pure disgust. He even says he has heard gunshots super close to his house on multiple occasions which he's never heard before. Time to melt that parking lot and that house down.

These people don't even care about the people who were evicted. The new buyer of the house said he would sell it to them for the exact amount of money that they raised on the go fund me (280k). Haven't seen that happen yet. Cause if they do that, all their fun is spoiled and then they're left with nothing else to "occupy" aka destroy

View attachment 791870
Great picture and explanation of the situation. I'd hate to live there. I am surrounded by home owning, not renting, Hispanics. When my tree blew down, they came out from all over to get rid of it. They have been helpful since the day I moved here. I am the only Anglo and I do not speak Spanish well. They have no problem watching my place for trespassers. Maybe it is because I went on a mission to get traffic speeds down from 60mph to 20mph in our neighborhood. Their kids walk a street where a 70 year old woman was hit and killed while getting her mail. If I were your brother, I would try to leave. But, then, Portland is Sodom to me and that is a vortex of evil.

I am sure the Mayor can turn a dog dump into a crap storm. Let's hope the police do not make this worse by their ineffectual dangerous policing. The more the government tries to "fix" things; the worse they get.

Last Edited:
Great picture and explanation of the situation. I'd hate to live there. I am surrounded by home owning, not renting, Hispanics. When my tree blew down, they came out from all over to get rid of it. They have been helpful since the day I moved here. I am the only Anglo and I do not speak Spanish well. They have no problem watching my place for trespassers. Maybe it is because I went on a mission to get traffic speeds down from 60mph to 20mph in our neighborhood. Their kids walk a street where a 70 year old woman was hit and killed while getting her mail. If I were your brother, I would try to leave. But, then, Portland is Sodom to me and that is a vortex of evil.

I live in a similar neighborhood. All owned, minus one rental (couple quiet college girls that go to WSU Vancouver branch). Trust me I tell him all the time. Told him he shouldn't live there. I would never live there. He kept explaining that where he was moving was a more quiet and relaxed area of Portland, that doesn't see the stuff downtown and surrounding areas see. I told him a year ago when he moved there, "don't worry, it'll be there in no time". Now I bet he regrets rolling his eyes at my concerns a year ago

I am sure the Mayor can turn a dog dump into a crap storm. Let's hope the police do not make this worse by their ineffectual dangerous policing. The more the government tries to "fix" things; the worse they get.The ATF in this Poly80 thing from the beginning has been an example.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top