JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These videos will soon be pulled, especially all of the YouTube videos on firearms. All of em.

From all the internet videos uploaded as a how to , it is neither as hard as some think it is , nor is it as simple as some other folks think it is.

The reason I say this is there seems to be an intentional misconception being pushed by the left that this is simply as easy as just installing the parts and Voila instant gun .

At the same time though based all the videos / write ups it doesn't require a Bridgeport Mill and a skilled machinist either .There is one video out there where a guy completed one with a brace and bit , file and box knife .

Having said that there was a guy who made an AK receiver from a shovel blade as well. Everyone isn't going to be skilled enough or determined enough to make that happen.

Last Edited:
Why would we possibly want it to be easy for lawful people to exercise their rights and freedoms?
Let's just serialize and license everything that can be, or has been used in the commission of a crime. Yeah, that will make us all safer. Then we can read headlines about the neighbor who was arrested for having an unregistered hammer; the hardware store that was raided for straw purchases of galvanized pipe; the guy down the street who lost custody of his children because he failed to keep his assault baseball bat secured with a safety lock. Who would have a problem with a 15 day waiting period to cut your steak? After all it is just sensible knife control.

I think we should all invest in bubble wrap and packing peanuts.

-sarcasm off

So, England then?

Still need a source for the rails
True for the glock clones, I was only thinking of an AR. Although people smarter than me will probably figure out how fab rails from paperclips and nailclippers...

But a idea would be to 3d print the jigs to fab a useable rail. Or an ar printed lower that would be sized or slotted to take some metal plate inserts..

Last Edited:
True for the glock clones, I was only thinking of an AR. Although people smarter than me will probably figure out how fab rails from paperclips and nailclippers...

But a idea would be to 3d print the jigs to fab a useable rail. Or an ar printed lower that would be sized or slotted to take some metal plate inserts..

Hence the reason they want to control information, too. If you know how to do something yourself you become independent. Independent = hard to control.

The irony is that by attacking 80% receivers and firearm parts they will push more criminals to use all-plastic 3D printed guns which leave even less of a paper trail. But we know that the anti gun crowd doesn't apply logic and reason, they simply want to ban all peasant gun ownership one step at a time.

From the link:
"Had ATF at my house approximately 1pm yesterday telling me I need to surrender my P80 or he would return to raid my house with a warrant"

Then come back with a warrant. Those require you to go before a judge and articulate what evidence you are seeking and why you have probable cause that a law was broken.

It seems like they're trying to build a case that when you combine a non-firearm unfinished receiver with unregulated gun parts, it magically becomes a firearm. There's absolutely no legal foundation behind that.

They will tear your house apart - quite literally.

Not if the item on their warrant is sitting by the front door when they arrive. You can't keep searching once you've found the item on the warrant.

I'm pretty sure they'll also behave if you make sure they know you have an attorney who is involved and will be filming them. FOC and GOA have already announced they're prepping lawsuits over this this and a video of screaming federal agents ripping apart someone's house isn't going to help the ATF one bit.

Not if the item on their warrant is sitting by the front door when they arrive. You can't keep searching once you've found the item on the warrant.

I'm pretty sure they'll also behave if you make sure they know you have an attorney who is involved and will be filming them. FOC and GOA have already announced they're prepping lawsuits over this this and a video of screaming federal agents ripping apart someone's house isn't going to help the ATF one bit.

Quite often search warrants will list the specific item they are looking for as well as related items or other contraband.

Quite often search warrants will list the specific item they are looking for as well as related items or other contraband.

Well, our legal systems a complete joke, so anything's possible. However they are apparently trying to make the case that when sold with a parts kid a Polymer 80 receiver becomes a firearm. They're going to people's houses based on Polymer 80's complete parts kit customer list.

I would imagine the warrant request would be for exactly the number of Polymer 80 complete kits someone purchased, anything more would be a pure fishing expedition and any decent judge should refuse to expand the scope of their warrant beyond that.

It sounds like the ATF is trying to build a case against the manufacturer to shut them down. Unless there is some law that says buying or possessing a pistol built from an 80% kit or just an 80% receiver/frame is illegal in your state, they can't put you in jail for it but you can still spend $10K on attorney fees pretty quick.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top