JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this is the correct topic, please move if I'm mistaken.

On Friday evening 9/8/2017 I was in the area of SW Oleson Rd and SW 80th Ave. There was a huge police presence there. They had taken over the West Hills Unitarian church parking lot to use as a command center.

I talked to someone who spoke with the police. According to the person I spoke with the police were responding to a person in a home there "who had lots of guns and said they weren't going down without a fight".

I didn't speak with any of the police myself and I doubt I would have really been told any details but I'm forced to wonder if that bill approved recently about confiscation was in action that night.

Anyone have any details?

Not sure if this is the correct topic, please move if I'm mistaken.

On Friday evening 9/8/2017 I was in the area of SW Oleson Rd and SW 80th Ave. There was a huge police presence there. They had taken over the West Hills Unitarian church parking lot to use as a command center.

I talked to someone who spoke with the police. According to the person I spoke with the police were responding to a person in a home there "who had lots of guns and said they weren't going down without a fight".

I didn't speak with any of the police myself and I doubt I would have really been told any details but I'm forced to wonder if that bill approved recently about confiscation was in action that night.

Anyone have any details?

I'm interested

In the future, get a police scanner app for your phone. there are several. Its handy when you see a bunch of police you can load up the app and hear what is going on.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top