JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No sympathy what so ever here, got exactly what they deserve! Ain't karma a biztch! :p:D:p
Make an innocent animal suffer intensely painfull torture while you remove an important part and then leave said animal to suffer and die, die in an equally painfull manor, being eaten alive is justice pure justice!

I think the thing that truly pisses me off about these stories is the lack of outrage.

Poaching in these countries happens all the time. It is ignored.

The country's put on very expensive hunting expeditions for the insanely wealthy to hunt an old and dying lion or elephant, to use the money to help aid in preventing poaching. People lose their bubblegum.

I think the thing that truly pisses me off about these stories is the lack of outrage.

Poaching in these countries happens all the time. It is ignored.

The country's put on very expensive hunting expeditions for the insanely wealthy to hunt an old and dying lion or elephant, to use the money to help aid in preventing poaching. People lose their bubblegum.

Doesn't hunting fund a lot, if not all, the anti poaching effort in African countries?

Doesn't hunting fund a lot, if not all, the anti poaching effort in African countries?
I'm uncertain if all of the designated hunts over there go towards anti poaching, but I know a bunch of them help pay for the efforts. Some countries charge a tax just to hunt, in the tens of thousands. Kind of like climbing Mt Everest and having to pay the countries gov to do so.

There are several private merc type outfits run by former Rodisian and Englanders that run anti poaching ops with gov sanctions (sort of like a letter of mark) giving them broad powers to track, capture or kill poachers, several outfits use very serious hardware including top of the line helicopters to carry out their "Mission" as well as helping wildlife management agents, biologists, and veterinary personal! The gov lacks the resources, but manages to fund these mercs independently, partially with the funds collected with licences and taxes and permits! Shoot me a pm if you want more details!:cool:

I'm not losing any sleep over criminal, scuzzbag poachers getting lunched, literally and figuratively in this case. Damn fine tactics on the lions' part; good show, feline friends.

36745310_2157833477781634_5212690339868966912_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA