JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw this on another forum. I also have heard that the ban on lead ammo in cali has had little to no effect on condors lead levels despite 99% compliance with the law so i dont know what to believe. Damn i really love bergers but i actually have been on a mono kick recently anyway lol

"most likely..."

In other words; "We have no evidence, but this fits the narrative we want to sell in order to inconvenience a group of people we don't like as much as possible."
Probably even more nefarious than that if you dig deeper. People pushing this are probably heavily invested in copper futures.

"most likely..."

In other words; "We have no evidence, but this fits the narrative we want to sell in order to inconvenience a group of people we don't like as much as possible."
Exactly….and to keep the narrative in place, challenges to the narrative are not allowed CC09622A-68C9-464B-8B3D-08F91DC216DC.jpeg

The Spartans had the right idea, throwing their water-head newborns off a cliff upon birth….. instead of educating them, or electing them to office.
Yeh but Spartans had a proclivity towards gheyism. My buddy at church was a Green Hat and his team wanted to call themselves The Spartans….until he reminded them of certain historical facts…lol

Yeh but Spartans had a proclivity towards gheyism. My buddy at church was a Green Hat and his team wanted to call themselves The Spartans….until he reminded them of certain historical facts…lol
So were their neighbors to the north, the Greeks - but hey, who studies history any more? The gyros, souvlaki and baklava are tasty!

Feds did a study in Christmas Valley/Fort Rock five years ago looking for lead in eagles and hawks. They thought with the large amounts of rimfire ammo expended there on sage rats there would be traces in the birds. They found little to none they told a local rancher.

I personally dont mind switching to monos for environmental reasons, but regardless of how anyone feels about it, its inevitable. Ive slowly begun the process of switching to be ahead of that, but mostly because I dont want to eat lead either and mono technology is finally starting to match or exceed lead projectile terminal performance.

Spartans were Greeks.
In the broad brush stroke, yes. But among the Hellenic tribes, I suspect those would be fighting words.
Alexander the Great was the son of King Philip of Macedonia, but history calls him Greek too.

Going from EPA Lead ban of bullets, to historical facts of Homosexuality in 9 Posts . .. Nice , that has to be a NWF record ... LOL
Look! Squirrel!! Nevermind , it has acute Lead poisoning.
Ahem…. It was 8 posts….. thank YOU!

s0112.gif
Seven?... water heads thrown off cliffs....

s0112.gif s0112.gif

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top