JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hurrah!! Finally, a vendor who actually cares about not only his customers, but about the American people and their freedoms and RKBA.. How about that, somebody who wants to work for a noble cause rather than stuff his pockets off of the fear and tragedy (gun-ban) that will afflict our country.

WIsh I Could say more good words about this store.. Hopefully, after the gun ban is overturned, I will become a loyal customer to this person. It's at times of crisis like this where we see the best and worst in people.

Not so hard to justify $40 when people on gunbroker right now are selling them $100 a pop.

Yeah it is hard to justify considering these are $15 new. I'm not buying into the mass hysteria and don't need any right now anyways. People wanna waste their money then that's their choice. But to me, $40 is hard to justify.

We are praising them for selling mag for $40 each and then showing a MSRP of $14. Apparently I am really missing something............

did you read?
TO OUR LOYAL SKD CUSTOMERS: These mags will not be made available at our normal price so they can be flipped to take advantage of the current buying frenzy. Nor will we be profiteering off of this current panic like some vendors in our community. In order to make these mags "bubblegum-PROOF", we will sell them at or near current market pricing, and donate the difference from our normal price to either the National Rifle Association or the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. If you take issue with this move on our part, please do not write, email, or call to complain- we will not respond. Just take a deep breath, do a little yoga, and channel your energy into doing something productive.

Hurrah!! Finally, a vendor who actually cares about not only his customers, but about the American people and their freedoms and RKBA.. How about that, somebody who wants to work for a noble cause rather than stuff his pockets off of the fear and tragedy (gun-ban) that will afflict our country.

WIsh I Could say more good words about this store.. Hopefully, after the gun ban is overturned, I will become a loyal customer to this person. It's at times of crisis like this where we see the best and worst in people.

What current ban is there to be overturned?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top