JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's cool about the 3 successful injunctions is those that don't wish to change anything (continue using brace as is without signing up for brace rule amnesty) can be a member of GOA, SAF, or FPC and probably be covered. Or if they live in TX. That's pretty awesome.

And there it is: Intent. And whether LE can infer intent from widespread use.
Manufacturers intent was the key driving force in getting ATF to say they're legal in the first place in 2012. Bidens puppeteers told the ATF and DOJ to reverse and make them illegal on "short barreled firearms".

Side note; there's ample video evidence of LEOs using braced AR pistols on duty. Pretty sure they didn't apply for NFA LEO exemptions :s0140:

More like how some "gun owners" willingly accept it and/or step on the 2A and then justify it. Death by 1000 cuts type of thing. I'm not as smart as some of the keyboard commandos so maybe I'm wording that wrong.
Which gun owners aren't accepting gun control? Have there been any actions (not rhetoric) by any group to stop it?

Talking about 'cold, dead hands' isn't action. Nor is calling your conservative representative to complain some more.

I'm super lost on this one…..

I have form 1s and form 4s. What does that have to do with a 3 inch wiener?
I was trying to show you in the best possible light- 3 " off the floor is more impressive than just 3"....

Though not sure why your Weiner is even on my mind.....:eek:

I was trying to show you in the best possible light- 3 " off the floor is more impressive than just 3"....

Though not sure why your Weiner is even on my mind.....:eek:
You're supposed to measure from the floor?!?!?!

Manufacturers intent was the key driving force in getting ATF to say they're legal in the first place in 2012. Bidens puppeteers told the ATF and DOJ to reverse and make them illegal on "short barreled firearms".

Side note; there's ample video evidence of LEOs using braced AR pistols on duty. Pretty sure they didn't apply for NFA LEO exemptions :s0140:
The problem with this is that what manufacturers say is their intent and what they are actually doing aren't the same all the time.

I finally saw a cut-away of a "solvent trap". You have got to be be kidding calling that "intent to trap solvent." The emperor is naked.

Which gun owners aren't accepting gun control? Have there been any actions (not rhetoric) by any group to stop it?

Talking about 'cold, dead hands' isn't action. Nor is calling your conservative representative to complain some more.
Your condescending lectures don't help much either.

Did you get the answer to your SBR question?
I don't recall having an actual "question" IIRC (and I did look back) it was more of an observation that the info available on firearms used by depression era gangsters doesn't tend to support the idea that SBR's were in common usage by said gangsters. And yes, the Thompson, but they stole those in that configuration and didn't saw them off.
I stand by what I said before: Gangsters were the 'reason' but The Poors * were the actual target of the NFA

* And minorities, but that's for another day

The problem with this is that what manufacturers say is their intent and what they are actually doing aren't the same all the time.
There's already laws existing punishing "misuse" of items. That would have been a better route than to whole cloth invent criteria to define "an intention to shoulder" :rolleyes:

I finally saw a cut-away of a "solvent trap". You have got to be be kidding calling that "intent to trap solvent." The emperor is naked.
The NFA and GCA definitions for suppressors/silencers and machine guns includes these terms...

"any combination of parts" (silencers)

"Any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person." (Machine gun)

For rifles..

"The term "rifle" means a weapon designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder and designed or redesigned and made or remade to use the energy of the explosive in a fixed cartridge to fire only a single projectile through a rifled bore for each single pull of the trigger, and shall include any such weapon which may be readily restored to fire a fixed cartridge."

Please note; nothing in the Rifle definition says parts. :rolleyes:

Again, source , 26 US Code 5845

And again, Congress passed the law defining these terms. ATF did not.

I do not see where in GCA does it say that the ATF shall have the authority to expand upon the definitions set forth by Congress or that they have the authority to "interpret" what the definitions means.

They don't help much. I'm an umbrella in a hurricane, suggesting that we're in the current pickle because of some really bad decisions about how to handle regulation.

IMG_2738.jpeg

Re Leo's, I think they would benefit tremendously in having braces or stock options for their pistols. That extra point of stabilization makes a huge difference in accuracy (and I assume would help a lot in aacuraccy in stressful conditions).

Fe adding the oroginal flux brace onto a Glock or whatever. Doesn't increase size that much and still holsterable (is that a word?). I think there would be a lot less misses if some type of shoulder stabilization were used.

Even a brace such as this one that can be used on most any pistol and is not attached. It can hang at the shoulder (or wherever) separately from the holstered gun until needed.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top