JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe we can get our local NWFA ATF agents to come out of the shadows and weigh in on this. 🤷‍♂️

C'mon... we all know they're here... 😉
I'm not watching that guy's video. He is a liar, plain and simple. He makes up stuff that did not happen to get people to click so he makes money. I've seen him outright lie many times and I won't support it.

If a reputable source shows some real change in brace legality from the last court ruling (which nullified the rule in its entirety) I will likely watch it.

I'm not watching that guy's video. He is a liar, plain and simple. He makes up stuff that did not happen to get people to click so he makes money. I've seen him outright lie many times and I won't support it.

If a reputable source shows some real change in brace legality from the last court ruling (which nullified the rule in its entirety) I will likely watch it.
I'm not understanding what my post had to do with your comment?

What video?

I'm not understanding what my post had to do with your comment?

What video?
I thought when you said atf weigh in on this you were referring to the video posted right before your comment. The posts prior to that are from Oct/Nov. post #42 was made today so I thought that is what you referring to.

I thought when you said atf weigh in on this you were referring to the video posted right before your comment. The posts prior to that are from Oct/Nov. post #42 was made today so I thought that is what you referring to.
Ahhhhh, I gotcha.

Nah, no reference intended. I didn't watch the video either. I need something much more concrete, as it appears you do as well.

I was just being cheeky 😃.

Yea when video is posted with no explanation of what it is it's hard to tell what it's talking about without watching it (which I won't do).

I can only assume the video guy is once again taking some obscure nugget of info and inflating it to some hype/watch now! bS.

I think your right it would be nice to hear what atf thinks.

Yea when video is posted with no explanation of what it is it's hard to tell what it's talking about without watching it (which I won't do).

I can only assume the video guy is once again taking some obscure nugget of info and inflating it to some hype/watch now! bS.

Agreed. I did see a video in passing a few months back. Was done by a "seemingly" well informed gun-tuber. Bald guy, can't remember his name. Anyhow, as I recall he was basically saying that we're back under a nation wide injuction and can run what we want on whatever we want.

I'm not taking a his word as the legal gospel and it would be nice to get some real clarification.

Agreed. I did see a video in passing a few months back. Was done by a "seemingly" well informed gun-tuber. Bald guy, can't remember his name. Anyhow, as I recall he was basically saying that we're back under a nation wide injuction and can run what we want on whatever we want.

I'm not taking a his word as the legal gospel and it would be nice to get some real clarification.
This one

View: https://youtu.be/PUJhXN-hzu8?si=m9b9WOjqeH-h181i

Ultimately, it's all a bunch of hogwash anyways.

"This is my rifle and this is my gun..."

I'll do what I like with my gun thank you very much. My gun, my choice. 😉

Hopefully someone gets that

I stopped watching any of these video's when they get thrown up with some headline to get clicks. I figure if there is some kind of real "win" for us? Someone will just say so. That they throw up video to get clicks just tells me nothing really happened.

I stopped watching any of these video's when they get thrown up with some headline to get clicks. I figure if there is some kind of real "win" for us? Someone will just say so. That they throw up video to get clicks just tells me nothing really happened.
The only one I really am okay with.. is that Four Box Diner guy, Mark Smith. And its because he does link to the Court .pdfs and such

The only one I really am okay with.. is that Four Box Diner guy, Mark Smith. And its because he does link to the Court .pdfs and such
Mark dosnt really click bait, his videos usually say "Breaking news" which is accurate for when he drops them, and/or alludes to their importance!
Langley doesn't really do it ether, but his can get a little annoying. It's "Armed Scholar" that really does the click bait, every video he posts is click baiting, and his speech is rather annoying and hard to listen to, but the info is usually very good and accurate, so I suffer through! Copper Jacket vids are also really good, but he is usually slow at getting the content put up! Washington Gun Law is my fav. Bill does an excellent job with his content, and I have never seen any click bait from him!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top