JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those braces are really dangerous :s0140: better get all the good guys to give them up.

Yet real criminals are running full autos on our streets.

Arrested and then released real quick on no bail for some it seems.. without the Feds arresting them for Federal violations..

I suppose if you're "the right color and type" (read, not law-abiding, not white)
.. braces aren't your worry because they'll just let you go :rolleyes: :s0064:

Thats what the suits are all about, ain't it.. on whether the ATF have the authority to redefine or expand definitions set forth by Congress, and whether the ATF has authority to do what they've been doing... several other cases seem to be heading the direction of "executive agencies do not have any rulemaking/regulatory authority to create rules/regulations with criminal penalties".. and the ATF themselves did say "we are not saying possessing just the brace is bad/unlawful" :rolleyes:

Again like I have said over and over....

If Congress had passed a law amending the NFA/GCA definitions to include the criteria, then the ATF would be right to enforce it..but they did not.

Congress right now is split over this issue it seems, with House Joint Resolution 44.
Really, the question is "what is a stock?" All it would take is one federal court case asking whether this "stock like object" attached to a pistol is a stock or not. If it is, then the ATF was right in thinking that it's a stock.

There's a point where LE has to be able to make a judgement about what it is looking at without the specific guideance of a written law. Otherwise we would have to have laws that defined hugs separate from assault.

ATF's flip flopping on braces, "solvent traps" and other issues certainly brings into to question their ability to make judgements, but the point remains that somebody has to deal with emerging technology with a little more speed than legislation or the courts.

This thread crack me up. Comparing wits, brainpans and peni.

Nobody is impressed BTW.

IMG_2737.jpeg

If that was the question, then sue Congress to clarify what "a stock" means.
And if Congress says it is something that allows you to shoulder a firearm, would that means a brace is a stock or not?

Is zucchini a fruit or a vegetable? Should Congress decide?

My wiener is 3 inches.
measuring from off the floor ?

soooooo if you complied with this and sent in your information and got scammed, You might wanna take down your "don't tread on me flag" , because you types are exactly who would "turn coat" the minute an enemy ever invaded this nation.
I'm guessing that the people posting what bent knee pansies we are, went straight to putting stocks on their coat hanger sear equipped AR pistols and hadn't even bothered with gutless braces anyway.
I'm hoping you have "Go" switches on your Glocks, make you own oil filter cans and pipe fitting suppressors because "all in" right ?
I were ATF*, yours is the door I'd come knocking on first because you might have "entertaining" stuff and you'd likely plea deal all your friends into jail... Luckily the ATF never read gun forums and have no way of finding out who you are...

I amnesty formed 9 "pistols" out of that 250Kish total- whatever the legal outcome, worst case is I can remove the braces and I'm back to pistols. As far as being "on a list" I really don't care. I have other NFA items, so I'm not unknown to the ATF. Will find out if this virtue signaling pays off soon enough.
Meanwhile ,you do you.

* I'm not.

Because it's proving once again why gun owners as a whole are gonna keep losing?
More like how some "gun owners" willingly accept it and/or step on the 2A and then justify it. Death by 1000 cuts type of thing. I'm not as smart as some of the keyboard commandos so maybe I'm wording that wrong.

Depends on which but most likely, yes. Asserting that the ATF has every right and authority to interpret, amend definitions and laws (the job of Courts and Congress) :rolleyes: and defending the ATF's actions
Guy sounds like someone who works for the government :s0140: or he wants to. I can't read it anymore but thanks for telling me what he says. I wonder if he is a government provocateur :D

measuring from off the floor ?

I'm guessing that the people posting what bent knee pansies we are, went straight to putting stocks on their coat hanger sear equipped AR pistols and hadn't even bothered with gutless braces anyway.
I'm hoping you have "Go" switches on your Glocks, make you own oil filter cans and pipe fitting suppressors because "all in" right ?
I were ATF*, yours is the door I'd come knocking on first because you might have "entertaining" stuff and you'd likely plea deal all your friends into jail... Luckily the ATF never read gun forums and have no way of finding out who you are...

I amnesty formed 9 "pistols" out of that 250Kish total- whatever the legal outcome, worst case is I can remove the braces and I'm back to pistols. As far as being "on a list" I really don't care. I have other NFA items, so I'm not unknown to the ATF. Will find out if this virtue signaling pays off soon enough.
Meanwhile ,you do you.

* I'm not.
I'm super lost on this one…..

I have form 1s and form 4s. What does that have to do with a 3 inch wiener?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top