JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fight. Fight. Fight.

IMG_2736.jpeg

soooooo if you complied with this and sent in your information and got scammed, You might wanna take down your "don't tread on me flag" , because you types are exactly who would "turn coat" the minute an enemy ever invaded this nation.

It was going to be more than 140 right? "Genius level"

Unless you reference the 160 threshold, in which case you're not.
Well, it is 153, and some scale that tested me said that was genius-level. Other scales use 160 for that same metric.
I'm going to take the one that affords me a higher standard. Wouldn't you?

soooooo if you complied with this and sent in your information and got scammed, You might wanna take down your "don't tread on me flag" , because you types are exactly who would "turn coat" the minute an enemy ever invaded this nation.
I like how getting am SBR now gets you labeled as a traitor. By the would be criminals, no less.

Anyone remember the days when discussing violating fed gun laws would get you banned from a forum?

Well, it is 153, and some scale that tested me said that was genius-level. Other scales use 160 for that same metric.
I'm going to take the one that affords me a higher standard. Wouldn't you?
Nope. It doesn't get you free pie st Denny's.

Sure, you wouldn't... :rolleyes:
It doesn't get you free pie st Denny's.
I never eat at Denny's, so I'm not interested in any of their pies. Or any of their shiit, really...

Gawd, is it past noon already? I really need to get something done around here...

Last Edited:
The NFA is law, and if Congress allows the ATF to define a brace as a stock, then you are violating the NFA.
Thats what the suits are all about, ain't it.. on whether the ATF have the authority to redefine or expand definitions set forth by Congress, and whether the ATF has authority to do what they've been doing... several other cases seem to be heading the direction of "executive agencies do not have any rulemaking/regulatory authority to create rules/regulations with criminal penalties".. and the ATF themselves did say "we are not saying possessing just the brace is bad/unlawful" :rolleyes:

Again like I have said over and over....

If Congress had passed a law amending the NFA/GCA definitions to include the criteria, then the ATF would be right to enforce it..but they did not.

Congress right now is split over this issue it seems, with House Joint Resolution 44.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews