JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know. Garland/ Government asked SCOTUS to review Cargill after the 5th District ruled in Cargill's favor :rolleyes:. Maybe SCOTUS is waiting for a bigger case? Maybe not? You and I are not Justices. Nor are we scholars.
Yeah, Garland wants SCOTUS to stop allowing different circuit courts from ruling in opposite ways about the same law. And JD is pointing out that SCOTUS has let three previous challenges to the bump stock rule stand.

Yeah, Garland wants SCOTUS to stop allowing different circuit courts from ruling in opposite ways about the same law. And JD is pointing out that SCOTUS has let three previous challenges to the bump stock rule stand.
It'd be hilariously sad if SCOTUS denies Garland and says let the 5th stand. Edit, the 5th circuit ruling does say no, Chevron doesn't apply, and bump stocks aren't machine guns.

As current as I know of. Argument set for June 29th 2023.

Case name; Mock V. Garland.

5th Circuit District Court of Appeals, the same one that granted FPC members injunction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top