JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So is there a definitive answer as to whether the SBR/pistol has to remain in that configuration or can you slap a stock on there?

Sorry if this has been discussed in the 81 previous pages, don't see why not but also I would like to believe the AFT would be hip to that.
If you have the approval pdf then yes, you can put a stock on it.

Did you drop the mic in your mind?
full.gif

TL DR; House Judicial Resolution 4-4 ; to provide Congressional Disapproval of ATF Pistol Brace Ruling passed out of House Judiciary Committee 23-15, and will head to the floor for a vote.
Look at the face on that assclown Nadler right next to Jordan. He's not even bothering to listen to how he and his ilk have violated the Constitution...

The only thing that's a worry, is that the Joint Resolution has to pass both Senate and House chambers to become law. With the Senate having a very slim D (48) Majority.... I don't know. With the 3 Independent Senators who usually vote with the Ds, it looks like it could fail to pass in Senate if it passes out of committee on the Senate side at all

Look at the face on that assclown Nadler right next to Jordan. He's not even bothering to listen to how he and his ilk have violated the Constitution...
Not to defend him in any way, but the hearing was orginally scheduled for first thing in the morning. They changed it up to put the border issue debate first and 12hrs later is when they actually did the alphabet debate... by then 1:00am or so-ish.

What's really funny is the dem's were even using that to put down the republicans after they stalled the debate for over 12hrs with ammendment after ammendment on the border thing. Just stalling it out.... "let's allow all unaccompanied minors through". No? "I have an ammendment." "How about 5 and under?" No? "I have an ammndment." "How about 1 and under?". No? All kinds of foolishness with longwinded debates between each and vote after vote.

Utter stupidity, but using it to say, "here we are at 12:30am for republicans to discuss something stupid like repealing common sense actions by the alphabet when this time could be used to address actual important issues that are more pressing for our nation.

No wonder the penguin couldn't stay up any longer past his bedtime. :s0140:

Last Edited:
Not to defend him in any way, but the hearing was orginally scheduled for first thing in the morning. They changed it up to put the border issue debate first and 12hrs later is when they actually did the alphabet debate... by then 1:00am or so-ish.

What's really funny is the dem's were even using that to put down the republicans after they stalled the debate for over 12hrs with ammendment after ammendment on the border thing. Just stalling it out.... "let's allow all unaccompanied minors through". No? "I have an ammendment." "How about 5 and under?" No? "I have an ammndment." "How about 1 and under?". No? All kinds of foolishness with longwinded debates between each and vote after vote.

Utter stupidity, but using it to say, "here we are at 12:30am for republicans to discuss something stupid like repealing common sense actions by the alphabet when this time could be used to address actual important issues that are more pressing for our nation.

No wonder the penguin couldn't stay up any longer past his bedtime. :s0140:
I don't understand why the Republicans stalled for so long either, but calling it a common sense action is over the line. It is not just about pistol braces, it is about taking the power to create laws away from the ATF.

I am hoping that you were just kidding, because most of your posts align with my thoughts.

I don't understand why the Republicans stalled for so long either,..
Yesterday it was the democrats stalling with ammendment after ammendment trying to circumvent the bill's purpose with exceptions from children, medical emergencies, those originating from communist regime's, etc etc... Much of which there are already means and provisions for legal petition for entry.

It just seemed like they where trying to drag out the debate as long as possible so the alphabet bill couldn't be heard(?) As it was, the border issue took all day and the alphabet measure (orginially scheduled for that morning) only took an hour.... start to finish.

Shouldn't even had to take an hour but, the house explained what it really was and then got everyone on record. Just exposes the lefts mental understanding of straight forward facts and real life statistics when they voted against it. When the left was asked a question they avoided answering because no one wanted to be the 1st one with a wrong answer.

Shouldn't even had to take an hour but, the house explained what it really was and then got everyone on record. Just exposes the lefts mental understanding of straight forward facts and real life statistics when they voted against it. When the left was asked a question they avoided answering because no one wanted to be the 1st one with a wrong answer.
Yeah... that was kind of funny. Who was it.. Massey who asked if anyone on the other side of the aisle could explain the difference between an AR pistol and an AR rifle... nothing but crickets. 🤣

...commenting that it's amazing to have politicians trying to regulate items when they have no understanding of what it is they are regulating. Same 'ol same 'ol.

Yesterday it was the democrats stalling with ammendment after ammendment trying to circumvent the bill's purpose with exceptions from children, medical emergencies, those originating from communist regime's, etc etc... Much of which there are already means and provisions for legal petition for entry.

It just seemed like they where trying to drag out the debate as long as possible so the alphabet bill couldn't be heard(?) As it was, the border issue took all day and the alphabet measure (orginially scheduled for that morning) only took an hour.... start to finish.
Sorry, I misunderstood. It sounded like you were saying that the Republicans were stalling. My bad.

I should have caught your meaning since the Republicans wanted to get the pistol brace/ATF measure heard ASAP.

Thanks for the clarification.

Real questions. If by some amazing divine intervention; this Joint Resolution passes both House and Senate.... and it's not vetoed by Biden (is that even possible, becoming law if not signed, and what's the veto-proof threshold?); what would this mean? I see one channel keeps calling it a repeal of the ruling but since it was never passed as law through Congress in the first place... what is it really? What I could see, "Congress disapproval of final ruling regarding pistol braces"; but i don't seem to see anything saying it's nullified and unenforceable, at least not on a quick look-see?

Supposing it actually voids and nullifies the ruling... what about those who have registered; is the ATF gonna have to request standard $200 payments? Or what?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top