JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the video:

FEE43BDB-5292-45D9-B3DD-F924961B8C22.png

8A9DEB16-03B6-4882-B124-D88E71D14CE9.png

Effective dates:

708D1EF9-9BC8-4D8F-9961-1DA7ADDAEB17.png

Link to video:

Meh, way I see it, enforcement actions could be enjoined/TRO during lawsuits, but approving stamps could likely continue.. of course, it depends on the lawyers in black robes (Judges ) :rolleyes:
I would expect stamps to absolutely continue regardless. What is actually insidious is if the 120 day timer continues to count down as well while enjoined. That forces people to choose to either register everything or bet that they lose in court, and all the ATF has to do in federal court is stall for as long as possible to get past 120 days.

I would expect stamps to absolutely continue regardless. What is actually insidious is if the 120 day timer continues to count down as well while enjoined. That forces people to choose to either register everything or bet that they lose in court, and all the ATF has to do in federal court is stall for as long as possible to get past 120 days.
No one is forcing anyone to wait it out. Theyre screwing themselves if they do. 30 years of NFA ownership . I never thought I'd see people bubblegum about free stamps.

File early, file often.

No one is forcing anyone to wait it out. Theyre screwing themselves if they do. 30 years of NFA ownership . I never thought I'd see people bubblegum about free stamps.

File early, file often.
It depends on your perspective, obviously. It's just as easy to say that "filing early and filing often" folks are the ones screwing themselves since the rule is obviously overreach, obviously unconstitutional and any judge following the law will throw it out. Thereby making registration a moot issue.

Those that want an NFA item, have no issue with being on a federal registery, don't mind travel restriction hoops to jump through or a reduced reselling market are in the far minority... and agree they should take advantage of the free stamp.

The vast majority that don't want an NFA or to be on the national registry far outweight the former... as evidenced by the very fact that they own braced pistols and not SBR's already.

Everyone is free to choose which group works for them all by their lonesome, but don't be swayed by folks lambasting you or telling you your bubblegummed by not filing if you didn't ever want and don't plan to own an NFA item in the first place.

It depends on your perspective, obviously. It's just as easy to say that "filing early and filing often" folks are the ones screwing themselves since the rule is obviously overreach, obviously unconstitutional and any judge following the law will throw it out. Thereby making registration a moot issue.

Those that want an NFA item, have no issue with being on a federal registery, don't mind travel restriction hoops to jump through or a reduced reselling market are in the far minority... and agree they should take advantage of the free stamp.

The vast majority that don't want an NFA or to be on the national registry far outweight the former... as evidenced by the very fact that they own braced pistols and not SBR's already.

Everyone is free to choose which group works for them all by their lonesome, but don't be swayed by folks lambasting you or telling you your bubblegummed by not filing if you didn't ever want and don't plan to own an NFA item in the first place.
As someone who's been involved in this world like ..forever ... its like watching someone whose car is stuck on the train tracks. Its not their fault their car dies on the train tracks but theres a train barreling towards them. They think the engineer should put on the brakes. Maybe the engineer will in time , maybe he wont . The train doesn't have a very good record of stopping when it should and the brakes dont work very well. You keep yelling at them to get off the tracks but they sit there spouting obscenities at you . Its not the first time youve seen someone get creamed by that train and they never listen. I could go on...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top