JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think my last one was 30ish. Not sure if things have changed. Just bumped the quote up a bit to cover my end. Haha.
I use tarheel engraving . Little bit of a trip up there but I have a free company car with unlimited gas and my corporate headquarters is up there so I stop by and see my boss while Im there.

Except for the myriad other conditions that exist that could still qualify your braceless/stockless firearm as an SBR
Well then I guess just keep melting. Continue complaining online and regurgitating false or misleading information.

Cause that's gunna change things…..

Except for the myriad other conditions that exist that could still qualify your braceless/stockless firearm as an SBR
Yep, several other issues with that list as well. But everyone should have their own list or understanding of this BS rule, so it's all good. ATF will twist things sideways again in the future anyway. ATF needs to be slapped back really hard so this type of BS rule can be reined in. If they force this one through probably "assault weapons" will be the next target but who knows. Plus they build their power base and ability to prosecute people because they want to (based on some subjective and undefined criteria they made up), not because they violated the actual law that was created by congress.

Last Edited:
Well then I guess just keep melting. Continue complaining online and regurgitating false or misleading information.

Cause that's gunna change things…..
Not melting, just not rushing to make a decision because there are valid concerns that are worthy of consideration/clarification.

You and many others are clearly very happy to jump right in and get your free stamps. Good for you, I don't judge anyone for doing so. However, if you are so secure in your decision and confident the ATF has this all figured out, why so defensive whenever skeptical people post their concerns?

I am not going to have a dog in this fight, but here's how I read the "markings" thing:

Per ATF's definition, the lower receiver is the firearm and all 100% receivers are marked with the "makers" information. If for instance an alleged "SBR" started out as a 100% receiver, than the maker of said receiver is now the maker of the SBR and that information should be entered on the form along with the serial number. If alleged SBR started out life as an 80% lower, then you enter your own personal info and serial number.

I am not going to have a dog in this fight, but here's how I read the "markings" thing:

Per ATF's definition, the lower receiver is the firearm and all 100% receivers are marked with the "makers" information. If for instance an alleged "SBR" started out as a 100% receiver, than the maker of said receiver is now the maker of the SBR and that information should be entered on the form along with the serial number. If alleged SBR started out life as an 80% lower, then you enter you own personal info and serial number.
Manufacturers and Makers. Two different things. Been that way for at least since 1968. Maybe even before back to 1934..Yeah. They sayy the manufacturers marks stay there and dont have to get reengraved. No sjit sherlock. The maker comes along. New guy. He's the one making the SBR . His infor gets engraved... as always.

Not melting, just not rushing to make a decision because there are valid concerns that are worthy of consideration/clarification.

You and many others are clearly very happy to jump right in and get your free stamps. Good for you, I don't judge anyone for doing so. However, if you are so secure in your decision and confident the ATF has this all figured out, why so defensive whenever skeptical people post their concerns?
I don't care cause I already have stamps that weren't FREE…… haha. And guess what… I'm still walking around alive and a free man.

I'll entertain concerns when there is evidence to back them up. Not pure conjecture, conspiracy, false information or information that has been manipulated, twisted or deciphered in a way to solidify a point.

Facts. I could care less about feelings. Or what people think "may" happen.

The government is a joke. It's a mess. It's unorganized. It's a waste. If you really think they are gunna take these photos (that have been given voluntarily) that have been submitted and round up the owners and put them concentration camps I don't know what to tell you.

You're not being forced to file yet everyone acts like that's the ONLY option. Haha.

The concerns are largely unfounded. Yeah theyre an evil law enforcement agency but theyre still a law enforcement agency enforcing laws you dont like and probably in most cases they dont like either . It makes it worse just making stuff up to make it seem worse so people get riled up. I count at least half a dozen complete falsehoods Ive seen railed against in the last week meant to rile people up. Lead with the truth and let people decide from that.

I don't care cause I already have stamps that weren't FREE…… haha. And guess what… I'm still walking around alive and a free man.

I'll entertain concerns when there is evidence to back them up. Not pure conjecture, conspiracy, false information or information that has been manipulated, twisted or deciphered in a way to solidify a point.

Facts. I could care less about feelings. Or what people think "may" happen.

The government is a joke. It's a mess. It's unorganized. It's a waste. If you really think they are gunna take these photos (that have been given voluntarily) that have been submitted and round up the owners and put them concentration camps I don't know what to tell you.

You're not being forced to file yet everyone acts like that's the ONLY option. Haha.
You are discounting concerns that are rooted in facts. You're also using emotional, feelings-based arguments in the form of strawmen, see: "…you really think they are gunna take these photos (that have been given voluntarily) that have been submitted and round up the owners and put them concentration camps I don't know what to tell you"

I certainly never mentioned anything like that, nor have most of the people expressing concerns about this situation. Spock you are not! 😂

The people getting emotionally compromised are you and @wired just because people are being skeptical. Take your own advice and quit "melting." 👍

You are discounting concerns that are rooted in facts. You're also using emotional, feelings-based arguments in the form of strawmen, see: "…you really think they are gunna take these photos (that have been given voluntarily) that have been submitted and round up the owners and put them concentration camps I don't know what to tell you"

I certainly never mentioned anything like that, nor have most of the people expressing concerns about this situation. Spock you are not! 😂

The people getting emotionally compromised are you and @wired just because people are being skeptical. Take your own advice and quit "melting." 👍
Hahaha. Not melting. Just hanging out watching everyone else act like the sky's falling.

The hypotheticals create a good laugh. I appreciate it.

Way too many people spend ungodly amounts of time on YouTube watching and believing.

Last Edited:
Rules to live by:
-Don't eat yellow snow.
-Don't take legal advice from strangers on the internet.
-Don't give legal advice if you aren't a lawyer.
-Just because it worked (or you got away with it) before doesn't mean it will work (or you will get away with it) again.
-Pessimists should be optimistic, because they are almost never wrong.

Rules to live by:
-Don't eat yellow snow.
-Don't take legal advice from strangers on the internet.
-Don't give legal advice if you aren't a lawyer.
-Just because it worked (or you got away with it) before doesn't mean it will work (or you will get away with it) again.
-Pessimists should be optimistic, because they are almost never wrong.
Well there goes the Internet. How about cat videos?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top