JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sucks that you can't use a trust.
I have not had time to read the ATF's new rule yet. Did they say that trust makers won't get the free stamp, or won't get the amnesty?

I had some other filing to do on e forms (not braced pistols) but it has been down often. Now I'm sure it will be bogged down for a year.

I have not had time to read the ATF's new rule yet. Did they say that trust makers won't get the free stamp, or won't get the amnesty?

I had some other filing to do on e forms (not braced pistols) but it has been down often. Now I'm sure it will be bogged down for a year.
You can do a trust. The braced pistol just needs to have been added prior to the rule drop next week

Post #49 in this thread

Haven't read the entire close to 300 pgs yet, what happened to the proposed 'criteria' points system for a braced AR pistol? Does registration, turn-in or destruction only apply when exceeding the points (4 or more as I recall)?

BTW, the rule was adopted, not really 'dropped'.

Or just change the configuration in two minutes by swapping a 16" upper onto it and it is no longer an SBR. (Federally).
This.

For all of those who think the paperwork for travel over state lines is too "difficult" just throw a 16in upper on your SBR lower and you're set. No paperwork needed…..

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top