JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sucks that you can't use a trust.
I have not had time to read the ATF's new rule yet. Did they say that trust makers won't get the free stamp, or won't get the amnesty?

I had some other filing to do on e forms (not braced pistols) but it has been down often. Now I'm sure it will be bogged down for a year.

I have not had time to read the ATF's new rule yet. Did they say that trust makers won't get the free stamp, or won't get the amnesty?

I had some other filing to do on e forms (not braced pistols) but it has been down often. Now I'm sure it will be bogged down for a year.
You can do a trust. The braced pistol just needs to have been added prior to the rule drop next week

Haven't read the entire close to 300 pgs yet, what happened to the proposed 'criteria' points system for a braced AR pistol? Does registration, turn-in or destruction only apply when exceeding the points (4 or more as I recall)?

BTW, the rule was adopted, not really 'dropped'.

Or just change the configuration in two minutes by swapping a 16" upper onto it and it is no longer an SBR. (Federally).
This.

For all of those who think the paperwork for travel over state lines is too "difficult" just throw a 16in upper on your SBR lower and you're set. No paperwork needed…..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top