JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0003:

356837700_651572147017478_7310546405503269669_n.jpg

Not dure there was no text. I have an issue with the use of Glock mags. Glock mags are for Glocks and not ARs or this or any other firearm. Just me, I am sick of the cheap way out when it comes to mags.

Yup Tippmann Armory.
Agreed about the mags, especially for something that costs $5,600 :eek: but then again.. what's the most common complaint/request every time someone talks about a new carbine in pistol calibers? "Does it take glock mags??" :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Not dure there was no text. I have an issue with the use of Glock mags. Glock mags are for Glocks and not ARs or this or any other firearm. Just me, I am sick of the cheap way out when it comes to mags.
I like Glock mags because they work and it's nice to have guns that use common mags. Would you like your new S&W folding 9mm to run the 17-round S&W mags or a 33-round Glock mag?

I like Glock mags because they work and it's nice to have guns that use common mags. Would you like your new S&W folding 9mm to run the 17-round S&W mags or a 33-round Glock mag?
Neither, I do not own or plan to own a S&W folding 9mm. Owning guns that use a common mag is a cheap way out. Just my opinion.

Cordier-Minie 12mm (approximately .48 Caliber) muzzleloader, French circa 1860. It has a few unusual features including: Barrel is only 16" long (starts just ahead of the forearm), & the nipple, which can be seen on the bottom of the barrel, is struck by a coil-spring activated rod that is cocked by pulling back the front 'trigger'. The barrel has a twist rate of 1:32" I've been unable to find the bullet design that it was designed for, so I'm still experimenting with different conical projectiles & powder charges to find the best accuracy.

105009095_2620361994841977_2797521126377690144_n.jpg

Cordier-Minie 12mm (approximately .48 Caliber) muzzleloader, French circa 1860. It has a few unusual features including: Barrel is only 16" long (starts just ahead of the forearm), & the nipple, which can be seen on the bottom of the barrel, is struck by a coil-spring activated rod that is cocked by pulling back the front 'trigger'. The barrel has a twist rate of 1:32" I've been unable to find the bullet design that it was designed for, so I'm still experimenting with different conical projectiles & powder charges to find the best accuracy.

View attachment 1448224
Welcome to the forum... :D
Neat rifle there for sure.
Nice to see another fella who likes muzzle loaders.
Andy

Almost sure this is a photoshop, so I am cheating here since this is almost surely not a real gun - but I think something kind of close to this could be done. Or at least a variation of a Thompson that used Glock mags

g0cjhx6vsrgb1.png

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR