JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0003:

356837700_651572147017478_7310546405503269669_n.jpg

Not dure there was no text. I have an issue with the use of Glock mags. Glock mags are for Glocks and not ARs or this or any other firearm. Just me, I am sick of the cheap way out when it comes to mags.

Yup Tippmann Armory.
Agreed about the mags, especially for something that costs $5,600 :eek: but then again.. what's the most common complaint/request every time someone talks about a new carbine in pistol calibers? "Does it take glock mags??" :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Not dure there was no text. I have an issue with the use of Glock mags. Glock mags are for Glocks and not ARs or this or any other firearm. Just me, I am sick of the cheap way out when it comes to mags.
I like Glock mags because they work and it's nice to have guns that use common mags. Would you like your new S&W folding 9mm to run the 17-round S&W mags or a 33-round Glock mag?

I like Glock mags because they work and it's nice to have guns that use common mags. Would you like your new S&W folding 9mm to run the 17-round S&W mags or a 33-round Glock mag?
Neither, I do not own or plan to own a S&W folding 9mm. Owning guns that use a common mag is a cheap way out. Just my opinion.

Cordier-Minie 12mm (approximately .48 Caliber) muzzleloader, French circa 1860. It has a few unusual features including: Barrel is only 16" long (starts just ahead of the forearm), & the nipple, which can be seen on the bottom of the barrel, is struck by a coil-spring activated rod that is cocked by pulling back the front 'trigger'. The barrel has a twist rate of 1:32" I've been unable to find the bullet design that it was designed for, so I'm still experimenting with different conical projectiles & powder charges to find the best accuracy.

105009095_2620361994841977_2797521126377690144_n.jpg

Cordier-Minie 12mm (approximately .48 Caliber) muzzleloader, French circa 1860. It has a few unusual features including: Barrel is only 16" long (starts just ahead of the forearm), & the nipple, which can be seen on the bottom of the barrel, is struck by a coil-spring activated rod that is cocked by pulling back the front 'trigger'. The barrel has a twist rate of 1:32" I've been unable to find the bullet design that it was designed for, so I'm still experimenting with different conical projectiles & powder charges to find the best accuracy.

View attachment 1448224
Welcome to the forum... :D
Neat rifle there for sure.
Nice to see another fella who likes muzzle loaders.
Andy

Almost sure this is a photoshop, so I am cheating here since this is almost surely not a real gun - but I think something kind of close to this could be done. Or at least a variation of a Thompson that used Glock mags

g0cjhx6vsrgb1.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads