JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS
bn6f6eqr81w71.jpg

Me no comprende this gun. If ar7, is the barrel just completely unscrewed and gone? So now there is no barrel just the chamber basically? Also if made from AR7 wouldn't this be an illegal sbr unless it was stamped?

Some AR7 receivers became the basis of a pistol made by Charter Arms. That weird wood grip seems to be theirs. IMG_2322-1-e1611524071534.jpg

Me no comprende this gun. If ar7, is the barrel just completely unscrewed and gone? So now there is no barrel just the chamber basically? Also if made from AR7 wouldn't this be an illegal sbr unless it was stamped?
It is missing the barrel so it is not a firing firearm. You don't make an SBR by completely removing the barrel from a rifle as it cannot function that way. The AR-7 had a barrel with a barrel nut IIRC. Armalite also made a pistol from the same receiver, which I am guessing is what this is/was.

IMG_2322-1-e1611524071534.jpg

Yeah, a couple of people beat me to the explanation

It is missing the barrel so it is not a firing firearm. You don't make an SBR by completely removing the barrel from a rifle as it cannot function that way. The AR-7 had a barrel with a barrel nut IIRC. Armalite also made a pistol from the same receiver, which I am guessing is what this is/was.

View attachment 1063532

Yeah, a couple of people beat me to the explanation
I was just about to say that they had managed to make it somehow more worthless but then I realized the floaty whiffle bat stock thingy is gone so it'd sink and that's probably a good thing....

Some AR7 receivers became the basis of a pistol made by Charter Arms. That weird wood grip seems to be theirs. View attachment 1063443
BUT! Here is some info that , well let's say a friend shared with me, an AR-7 receiver and full size barrel have an index point like an AR-15. A notch in the receiver to match up with a "tang" on the barrel. The AR-7 pistol barrel the index point is exactly 180* from the idex point for the rifle barrel. Some alterations maybe needed..............that is all.

For those who might remember.
Here's one unusual gun for the day, the gun might not be soooo unusual but the manufacturer sure is.
It's an "Australian Auto Arms" made on the island of Tasmania. This is their "SAP" (semi auto pistol) model, they also made rifles too. Cal is 223/556 and uses standard AR mags.
This is pre ban of course.

4D4A6EDC-6888-45B3-A088-76CD921E5BFF.jpeg 756474EC-A734-4D14-B1ED-45FCE74E3CEF.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top