JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

255788904_844835632857265_3366327309481472114_n.jpg

I don't know if this counts
But I did a Aero M5 "AR-10" with a pencil barrel 308 and magpul MOE handguards.
I really never saw an Aero with delta ring handguards and thought it would be cool to make a 7 pound 308

20200430_195329.jpg

Back in 2014, Cerakoat was the fad.

I did an all Titanium/NiB/stainless Aero COP pistol. I thought it was so cool, but cringe by today's standards...

View attachment 1076094
Showing your trophies in the safe is not what this thread is about. There is a thread titled "Show Your Guns". This thread is for backyard dirt floor and unusual vintage guns. Not a painted AR "pistol". There is nothing unusual about any AR platform including your AR-10. I see you are fairly new and live in WA. Which also says it is not a good idea to promote enhanced trigger devices when WA has a law against that. Welcome to the forum but be smart what you post.

Showing your trophies in the safe is not what this thread is about. There is a thread titled "Show Your Guns". This thread is for backyard dirt floor and unusual vintage guns. Not a painted AR "pistol". There is nothing unusual about any AR platform including your AR-10. I see you are fairly new and live in WA. Which also says it is not a good idea to promote enhanced trigger devices when WA has a law against that. Welcome to the forum but be smart what you post.
This thread is about ANY guns members find unusual or interesting.

Your lecture is unnecessary.

Hmmm....
If one were to carry that sword in a traditional Japanese manner ( Blade edge side up ) , then the muzzle of the pistol would be pointed at you....

if one were to carry that sword in the "Western" manner...then whomever was behind that officer might be in trouble.

This of course is assuming that the pistol is loaded with a round in the chamber and safety off......
Andy

This thread is about ANY guns members find unusual or interesting.

Your lecture is unnecessary.
I started this thread with what I explained in the begining it was my idea and not your interpitation of what you think is right. It was started because I enjoy seeing backyard Kyber pass homemade guns. As a builder myself, I find it fasinating to see what can be built on a dirt floor with a vise. If you want to start a thread for "ANY" gun you find interesting, be my guest and start one. But do not tell m e what you think the thread is about. There is a entire thread to post "ANY" gun you want. Not this one. Your scolding in unnecessary.............................

I started this thread with what I explained in the begining it was my idea and not your interpitation of what you think is right. It was started because I enjoy seeing backyard Kyber pass homemade guns. As a builder myself, I find it fasinating to see what can be built on a dirt floor with a vise. If you want to start a thread for "ANY" gun you find interesting, be my guest and start one. But do not tell m e what you think the thread is about. There is a entire thread to post "ANY" gun you want. Not this one. Your scolding in unnecessary.............................
24 pages and whether you started this thread or not is irrelevant. You are choosing a pretty small hill here.............

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top