JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is not particularly unusual but not one often seen. I bought it recently. GB had one listed for around $600 and the blue book had it at $250. I didn't get it for $250. It's a Beretta Jaguar model 101. I was at my LGS and a guy brought in a bunch of guns and this was one of them. It's a .22

81613024-6A60-4A8C-B661-6861DF3E97BA.jpeg

Legal in England, Scotland and Wales - IOW, Great Britain -
1631615033830.png
1631615372678.png
...but in .22cal rimfire only - NO centrefire handguns, in general, on Mainland UK.

Legal in Northern Ireland - also part of the United Kingdom -
1631615093268.png
1631615597676.png

100% ZERO restrictions of any kind on a handgun - the Irish IPSC team is based in Northern Ireland - handguns of the type used in IPSC/3-gun are prohibited in the the Republic of Ireland, as are magazines of more than five rounds capacity.

The main hindrance is the 'fire and movement' thing - thought by the Irish government to be 'paramilitary training as used by terrorist organisations' - the whole deal is illegal. And anyhow, no centrefire handguns have been licensed since 2009. If you have one, for the moment, you can keep it, but come renewal time for your license they might say no.

There ARE worse places to live for a keen shooter than UK.

Last Edited:
Picked up an unusual and rare rifle this weekend on a trip to Colorado. This is a factory engraved Marlin Ballard single shot on the #6 1/2 Offhand Rifle model. Built from 1878-1880 in the rare straight grip variation, which was dropped and replaced by a pistol gripped stock version in 1881. The bore looks like new, and it's chambered for a .40-65 Ballard Everlasting cartridge. Not to be mistaken with the .40-65 Win. cartridge that's quite different. It also has a Stevens-Ideal 6x full length 32" telescope from the early 1900's. The engraving was done by LD Nimschke, America's premier engraver in the 1800's. Running buffalo on one side, and buck/doe on the opposite side. Buttplate is a German style that's silver plated bronze.

Jhwwj7rl.jpg

1PihhG1l.jpg

2nRqwstl.jpg

I was at the Falcon gun show in Centralia last weekend and found a couple of unusual guns. I asked permission to take some pics and he was more than happy to let me. These pistols are in his personal collection and are NOT for sale at any price. I honestly do not know who manufactures these pistols but the first one is called a Palm Gun. It sits in your palm with 2 fingers holding the front where the grooves are and you actually squeeze your paml against the bar/trigger in the back. It fires .32acp and he has never shot it.
The second pair are single shot pistols with a break action. He told what calibers they were and I forgot, I think the smaller one was .32acp but I am not sure about the larger one.
Anyway enjoy the pics. I have never seen any of these and was kinda blown away with Palm Pistol........lol

IMG_20210926_094415384.jpg IMG_20210926_094422226.jpg IMG_20210926_094500261.jpg

Last Edited:
I wonder why the silver Lercker has it's magazine inserted backwards.

edit: Or is the magazines base plate installed backwards?

Last Edited:
F.B Pope revolver, featuring an unusual action. As it was explained, when you pull back the trigger there are six firing stages to the single pull of the trigger. So technically it would be a machine pistol.

20211025_034426.png b65zuyclq0v71.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads