JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Drinking any soda should be in your disfavor. It rots your teeth and makes you fat.

You people just don't get it: Soda doesn't rot your teeth and make you fat people rot their teeth and make themselves fat!
Besides its not the soda, I'm a coffee man, it's the Quaker oatmeal I like. (Quaker and a ton of other brands are owned by Pepsico)

From their Festival notes...

Building a Movement to Keep Our Communities Safer
Two and a half years ago, Gabrielle Giffords and Mark Kelly had their lives changed forever by a madman with an arsenal of deadly weapons. Today, the former congresswoman and the former astronaut discuss what it's like to take on one of the most complicated issues in America—and one of the most difficult political challenges of our time. Giffords and Kelly will discuss how the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School drove them to commit themselves, personally and professionally, to reducing gun violence in America—by working toward common sense solutions that respect our Second Amendment rights and traditions of gun ownership. They will share what the first few months of their new organization, Americans for Responsible Solutions, have yielded, what it feels like to be public figures again, and what the future holds, in terms of keeping our communities safer and building a political movement that reflects the diversity of our great country. Underwritten by PepsiCo.

Color= My addition

So yeah...time to kick the Pepsi habbit!

Pepsi products list...

* Pepsi-Cola
* Gatorade
* Quaker
* Frito Lay
* Tropicana

Pepsi-Cola Brands

* Pepsi
* Caffeine Free Pepsi
* Diet Pepsi
* Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi
* Diet Pepsi Max
* Jazz Diet Pepsi
* Diet Pepsi Lime
* Diet Pepsi Vanilla
* Pepsi Wild Cherry
* Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry
* Pepsi ONE
* Mountain Dew
* Diet Mountain Dew
* Caffeine Free Mountain Dew
* Mountain Dew Code Red
* Diet Mountain Dew Code Red
* Mountain Dew LiveWire
* Manzanita Sol
* Mirinda
* Mug Root Beer
* Diet Mug Root Beer
* Mug Cream Soda
* Diet Mug Cream Soda
* Sierra Mist
* Sierra Mist Free
* Slice
* AMP energy drink
* Aquafina
* Aquafina Alive
* Aquafina FlavorSplash
* Aquafina Sparkling
* Dole juices and juice drinks (License)
* Dole Plus fortified juices (License)
* Ethos Water (License)
* FruitWorks juice drinks
* Lipton Brisk (Partnership)
* Lipton Iced Tea (Partnership)
* Lipton Pure Leaf (Partnership)
* No Fear
* Sugar Free No Fear
* Ocean Spray juices and juice drinks (License)
* Frappuccino ready-to-drink coffee (Partnership)
* Starbucks DoubleShot (Partnership)
* Starbucks DoubleShot Energy (Partnership)
* Starbucks Iced Coffee (Partnership)
* SoBe juice drinks, dairy, and teas
* SoBe Lean diet juice drinks, dairy, and teas
* SoBe Life Water
* SoBe Synergy
* SoBe Adrenaline Rush
* TAVA
* Tropicana lemonade and punches
* Tropicana Light lemonade and punches
* Tropicana Twister sodas

Frito Lay Brands

* Lay's potato chips
* Lays Kettle Cooked potato chips
* Wavy Lay's potato chips
* Baked Lay's potato crisps
* Maui Style potato chips
* Ruffles potato chips
* Baked Ruffles potato crisps
* Ruffles Flavor Rush potato chips
* Doritos tortilla chips
* Baked Doritos tortilla chips
* 3D's snacks
* Tostitos tortilla chips
* Baked Tostitos tortilla chips
* Santitas tortilla chips
* Fritos corn chips
* Cheetos cheese flavored snacks
* Rold Gold pretzels & snack mix
* Funyuns onion flavored rings
* Go Snacks
* Sunchips multigrain snacks

* Sabritones puffed wheat snacks
* Cracker Jack candy coated popcorn
* Chester's popcorn
* Grandma's cookies
* Munchos potato crisps
* Smartfood popcorn
* Baken-ets fried pork skins
* Oberto meat snacks
* Rustler's meat snacks
* Churrumais fried corn strips
* Frito-Lay nuts
* Frito-Lay, Ruffles, Fritos and Tostitos dips & salsas
* Frito-Lay, Doritos and Cheetos snack crackers
* Fritos, Tostitos, Ruffles and Doritos snack kits
* Hickory Sticks
* Hostess Potato
* Lay's Stax potato crisps
* Doritos Rollitos
* Lay's Fries
* Natural Lays
* Natural Ruffles
* Natural Cheetos
* Natural Tostitos
* Miss Vickie's potato chips
* Munchies snack mix

Gatorade Brands

* Gatorade Thirst Quencher
* Gatorade Frost Thirst Quencher
* Gatorade Ice Thirst Quencher
* Gatorade Xtremo Thirst Quencher
* Gatorade X-Factor Thirst Quencher
* Gatorade Fierce Thirst Quencher
* Propel Fitness Water

Tropicana Brands

* Tropicana Pure Premium juices
* Tropicana Twister juice drinks
* Tropicana Smoothies
* Tropicana Pure Tropics juices
* Dole juices (License)
* Tropicana 100 juices
* Naked Juice

Quaker Brands

* Quaker Oatmeal
* Quaker Instant Oatmeal
* Quaker Oatmeal Breakfast Squares
* Cap'n Crunch cereal
* Life cereal
* Quaker Oatmeal Brown Sugar Bliss
* Quaker Oatmeal Honey Nut Heaven
* Quaker 100% Natural cereal
* Quaker Squares cereal
* Quisp cereal
* King

Im all about the METH.
Wakes me up, keeps me alert. :)

Seriously though, I dont drink soda unless mixed in my delicious adult beverages.. To which I scaled way back on but I dont drink soda straight anymore.

Everything in moderation.

Straight shots or mixed with fruit juice for me when its that time. Pepsi always tasted like sugary hell to me anyway. I had no idea that they had their hand in so many products in one way or another.

From their Festival notes...

Color= My addition

So yeah...time to kick the Pepsi habbit!

Pepsi products list...

With so many unhealthy products to sell you have to wonder why they would shoot themselves in the foot on such a divisive issue? Wouldn't they be better off going with the conservatives who say they believe in personal responsibility as apposed to lefties who want govt regulation on sugar and salty snacks?

With so many unhealthy products to sell you have to wonder why they would shoot themselves in the foot on such a divisive issue? Wouldn't they be better off going with the conservatives who say they believe in personal responsibility as apposed to lefties who want govt regulation on sugar and salty snacks?

No idea....maybe it has something to do with the Liberals attacking soda? I'm as surprised as you are to see a company openly support such a controversial issue.

I also noticed that there were some Starbucks products on that list as well.

Pepsi is the only thing that's been managing to keep my Cluster Headaches in check so far, so this is going to be a real challenge for me to kick it (I was taking an Excedrine a day, now I drink a Pepsi a day).

Roast you own coffee, drink charcoal filtered water, eat organic vegetables, replace potatoes with sweet potatoes or mashed turnips and grass fed meats and poultry, consume cage free pastured eggs, drink home brewed teas, if you need sweet, use Stevia.

Wean yourself from milk products and grains....feel better and lose weight with moderate exercise. Oh, that's Paleo!! :peace:

Not sure if its true still in the US but if you are going to ban Pepsi you best skip a few restaurant chains like Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Subway, and Burger King - in most of the rest of the world they are still owned at least in part by Pepsi co.

I'm not one who's going to piss and whine about pepsi, but most of their products are quite bad for you, cola beverages have tons of phosphoric acid in them, the acid keeps you from vomiting when you drink something with so much sugar in it (you need acid to balance the sugar). There's so much phosphoric acid in it, I use soda syrup to clean concrete.

I've never liked pepsi, I thought their whole "generation next" advertising campaign was cynical, transparent and condescending. All of the restaurants you list are gross, I don't think I've eaten taco bell since the 1980s, Burger king? Who eats at burger king? I thought it was a welfare to work program. Gives people practice flipping burgers so they can go get a real job. Subway? Ugh, I ate at one at a truckstop a few months back, it was as disgusting and painful as i remember.

Fact of the matter is, all of these big corporations are spending a good chunk of their shareholders money doing everything they can to "pull up the ladder" and make sure no upstart chip, or soda manufacturer can come into the market and take a chunk.

Does anyone have a list of the products I can buy? I'm sure its a MUCH shorter list.

Anyone check out the packagers of garden seeds? Just in case you know!

Not sure if its true still in the US but if you are going to ban Pepsi you best skip a few restaurant chains like Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Subway, and Burger King - in most of the rest of the world they are still owned at least in part by Pepsi co.

And KFC. Oh well, the colonel puts an addictive chemical in his chicken which makes you crave it fortnightly!

Perhaps we should email the CEO of Pepsi co and let him know that his actions are leaving a bad taste in the mouth of millions of American gun owners. To avoid this bad taste, we will not be patronizing any of their products or establishments.

That aussie sounds like another "piers morgan". I'm glad the product list was provided. I hope all 2nd Amendment lovers will carry it as a AAAC list, "avoid at all cost' list when shopping. Just maybe, we can send him packing.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top