JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Roast you own coffee, drink charcoal filtered water, eat organic vegetables, replace potatoes with sweet potatoes or mashed turnips and grass fed meats and poultry, consume cage free pastured eggs, drink home brewed teas, if you need sweet, use Stevia.

Wean yourself from milk products and grains....feel better and lose weight with moderate exercise. Oh, that's Paleo!! :peace:
This should be stickied.

Not sure if its true still in the US but if you are going to ban Pepsi you best skip a few restaurant chains like Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Subway, and Burger King - in most of the rest of the world they are still owned at least in part by Pepsi co.

Not anymore, they were spun-off in 1997 (Yum Brands Inc). They do have a lifetime contract to only dispense Pepsi soda though.

Anyway, good news is this will probably cause pro-gun folks to avoid PepsiCo products, shape up, and extend their voting lifespan. :s0155:

Pepsi co makes no products worth consuming. All of them cause bad health.

All products are bad for you. Too bad, somethings gonna getcha, eventually.

Quit drinking, smoking, no more coffee, no fried foods, no white sugar. Eat only wholesome foods grown by barefoot virgins in pesticide free hermetically, sealed domes.

get run over by a bus while out on your daily healthy run.

With so many unhealthy products to sell you have to wonder why they would shoot themselves in the foot on such a divisive issue? Wouldn't they be better off going with the conservatives who say they believe in personal responsibility as apposed to lefties who want govt regulation on sugar and salty snacks?

This^^^^

Funny how they are (generally speaking) attacking the group thats wants big *** sodas available to everyone ( comment towards newyorks soda thing)....

Just like the Starbucks thing.....I thought I was going to boycott them after his recent comments but hell i I love it to much and still 7 days a week i get me my 20oz dark roast with a half inch of 2%....and dont plan on stopping anytime soon

Pepsico's laughing at the employees now out of a job. A mile from the house:
employees were given no warning, nor did union have a clue. They showed up for
work and learned that Pepsico shut down the operation yesterday...after 20+ yrs

Stick with the pain med. You will live longer and feel better.

No idea....maybe it has something to do with the Liberals attacking soda? I'm as surprised as you are to see a company openly support such a controversial issue.

I also noticed that there were some Starbucks products on that list as well.

Pepsi is the only thing that's been managing to keep my Cluster Headaches in check so far, so this is going to be a real challenge for me to kick it (I was taking an Excedrine a day, now I drink a Pepsi a day).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top