JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Idea: Do you know any "bikers", (not rice rockets:D) or place you could find some biker dudes that would help you with this..............................Have them just ride by his house, maybe park in front of it and look at his house for a while while he's home.............:s0087:........:s0087:.........:s0087:

I do know of a couple club houses...beauty of brother at 911. Wonder how they would react to a guy walking up asking for a hand with a woman beater. My guess is I would end up in trouble but with the cops after those guys found out I sent them here. I have known a few and it is something they do not mind teaching a lesson about.

I do know of a couple club houses...beauty of brother at 911. Wonder how they would react to a guy walking up asking for a hand with a woman beater. My guess is I would end up in trouble but with the cops after those guys found out I sent them here. I have known a few and it is something they do not mind teaching a lesson about.

Hey, invite them over for a Coke.............:cool:

Like to the 10th power????

He is just trying to throw me off so I get confused enough to go back to his lawn. I learned my lesson last time with the shotgun racking and the "get off my lawn".

It is just a mind game..."come over and have a coke"...."GET OFF MY LAWN BOY".

So confusing...yet I still love him.

Every school shooter has been on psych drugs forced on them by the system. They were either on the drug or coming off of it. Even the Colorado theater shooter was on psych drugs or coming down off them.

How is that not the news articles over the guns??!! Of course anyone under any influence has nothing to do with anything but that substance. Most of the time that causes the erratic crazy behavior in anyone on that. Bunch of crap that it is not part of the story when the media feeds it to us.

He is just trying to throw me off so I get confused enough to go back to his lawn. I learned my lesson last time with the shotgun racking and the "get off my lawn".

It is just a mind game..."come over and have a coke"...."GET OFF MY LAWN BOY".

So confusing...yet I still love him.
O my Jesus. I'm not really a cackler but

Like to the 10th power????
This is MY lawn!

tumblr-ldf6oselfh1qe91wdo1-500.gif

Kinda drifting to this point but a heck of alot of Americans are on these same drugs that cause violence. Your neighbor may be one of them and can't stop his own actions. They say 20% of the country is taking some psych drug.

Kinda drifting to this point but a heck of alot of Americans are on these same drugs that cause violence. Your neighbor may be one of them and can't stop his own actions. They say 20% of the country is taking some psych drug.

YOU KNOW, I READ THAT POST AND IT REALLY PIZZES ME OFF!

JUST CUZ I TAKE A FEW PSYCH DRUGS, YOU THINK I'M CRAZY?

IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED, I'D COME OVER AND SHOW YOU JUST HOW LITTLE THESE DRUGS AFFECT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way, i'm TOTALLY joking, so let's not send law enforcement to my house at 123 Maple Street, Anytown, OR 90210:D:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top