JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use PayPal credit for Ebay purchases. No problems. Most often the transactions list a different party than was listed on the Ebay listing. I don't care as long as I don't get a nastygram on it. Usually it's some Chinese sounding company or individual. I figure that's modern Ebay business.
I buy gun parts all the time on Ebay, and accessories like scopes, red dots, holsters... never had a problem.

I only had one fake item, company called newfrog, no not newegg, site seemed legit, got a video card that had the software of the advertised card, but was not the card. Paypal did reverse it.

I only had one fake item, company called newfrog, no not newegg, site seemed legit, got a video card that had the software of the advertised card, but was not the card. Paypal did reverse it.

You got me beat... I've never had a fake item. But I have had some that were so late arriving that I cancelled the transaction, and some that were not consistent with how they were described, one that didn't fit, one wrong color. All were taken care of by the seller refund.

You got me beat... I've never had a fake item. But I have had some that were so late arriving that I cancelled the transaction, and some that were not consistent with how they were described, one that didn't fit, one wrong color. All were taken care of by the seller refund.

Id have to go find the item, but it looked nice, first sign was the power input plug from the motherboard was not even wired.
Then the fan had some odd sticker not a Nvidea like it was to be. Oh well

Id have to go find the item, but it looked nice, first sign was the power input plug from the motherboard was not even wired.
Then the fan had some odd sticker not a Nvidea like it was to be. Oh well

Oooo, computer parts... not from Ebay. Closest I got was electronic fridge controller for my RV. I bought all my 'puter parts either from brick/mortar or online from 2goofyfrs or whatever. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top