JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went playing at the range today with my prodigy as the star of the show. Before I knew it, I had shot at least 300 rounds through it. Was like a great big vacuum sucking up all my ammo and just reinforces how much fun the 2011 family of guns is. Having an even nicer one would make things that much more fun, I think
That is the issue let the wife shoot it and another 300 rounds down range the Prodigy is sweet just leave the 26 round mags at home they make short work of ammo!

That is the issue let the wife shoot it and another 300 rounds down range the Prodigy is sweet just leave the 26 round mags at home they make short work of ammo!
I brought 2 twentys and a seventeen. Made for difficult math to end on a fully empty box, so of course, I had to keep opening new ones until the math worked out :D

Just left Highline Firearms in Newberg today buying a suppressor, and got to fondle a Nighthawk they had there on consignment, as well as a freaking Laugo Alien. If i had $7k to blow on one handgun, it would be a hard choice to choose between an Atlas 2011 or the Alien- that thing is just crazy! Also had a couple of Wilsons there . . .
IMG_4435.png
IMG_4436.png

Jacob Grey is a great alternative at around the same price as Staccato. Having handled both I can say that the Jacob Grey feels way better, and it comes with the optics plates as an added bonus.