JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok. You obviously know all.

Eotechs - bad
3 point slings - good
Fixed blades - not worth it
Medical - to inconvenient to carry

I won't ever take any advice from you simply by what I've read in your posts on this forum.
Yep, because apparently my word is law. That is why I include so much detail in my posts, not because I am trying to provide nuance and perspective. It's not like this cannot be corroborated by a simple search about the topics at hand. Hell, I had to do a quick search just to make sure my numbers above were somewhat accurate. I know the info is still out there, and I am posting it to make sure people are aware. You can do with that what you will.

Also I am not salty about any past disagreements. Those can stay in the threads where they belong. If you want to hold a grudge that is on you, but you can count me out on that. As far as I am concerned basically everyone here is an ally, minor differences of opinions notwithstanding. It's not like we are holding some kind of purity test here.

Also also, I don't recall ever expressing an aversion to fixed blade knives. I don't carry them myself, but if you like them knock yourself out. Maybe you were interpreting a sarcastic remark as a serious opinion? I get snarky a lot, because I find it amusing.

Last Edited:
I get snarky a lot, because I find it amusing.
BrotherFromDifertMother.jpg

Ya'll arguing over durability and hard knock use and OP just over there wanting something that looks cool for cheep :s0114:
Surely you of all people should know the OP has no bearing on what types of conversations happen in a thread. We talk about whatever the hell we want here. At least until the mods come in and mass-delete all the violating content. . .

Yep, because apparently my word is law. That is why I include so much detail in my posts, not because I am trying to provide nuance and perspective. It's not like this cannot be corroborated by a simple search about the topics at hand. Hell, I had to do a quick search just to make sure my numbers above were somewhat accurate. I know the info is still out there, and I am posting it to make sure people are aware. You can do with that what you will.

Also I am not salty about any past disagreements. Those can stay in the threads where they belong. If you want to hold a grudge that is on you, but you can count me out on that. As far as I am concerned basically everyone here is an ally, minor differences of opinions notwithstanding. It's not like we are holding some kind of purity test here.

Also also, I don't recall ever expressing an aversion to fixed blade knives. I don't carry them myself, but if you like them knock yourself out. Maybe you were interpreting a sarcastic remark as a serious opinion? I get snarky a lot, because I find it amusing.
I too know how to use google. Even if I ate crayons for a living.

Yeah, that problem runs in my family too. I tried getting in on that action but my writing was too good. Or it was my bad knees, I forget which. It was a long time ago.
Not the first time I've heard that.

Bushnell used to have one. Not sure if they still make it, but worth looking into.

Otherwise, just get an Eotech. The copies are made for airsoft guns.
Bushnell used to have one. Not sure if they still make it, but worth looking into.

Otherwise, just get an Eotech. The copies are made for airsoft guns.
Yup, the Holosight. Made for Bushnell by Eotech. It's basically an Eotech without the protective aluminum hoodie. Damn things used to be a dime a dozen on EBay, now they go for as much as actual Eo's.

BD174F09-211B-4523-9351-6CC5A894ADF6.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR