JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Flow Through Suppressor

Insane NEW baffle-free suppressor is as badass as it looks

About 3:20 in for demo

Is this a real thing?
I've read a few reviews on it and apparently it's the real thing. It doesn't just reduce blowback as compared to a conventional suppressor - it also reduces heat buildup and first round flash. It's modular too, so you can adjust it for different calibers and maintain or repair it yourself. And Rainier Arms is selling them.

i'll take one please.. now wait 2 years for the bloody, buggery tax stamp.

at $1.500 bones, I can only afford one.. although its not far off my SOCOM in price.

Last Edited:
They've been out for several years. I think they are on their 5th generation now.
They are big and heavy compared to other comparable suppressors. And they're expensive.
While they are unique, they're more hype than functional.

Yes it's real. Last year my buddy that owns a gun shop in Salem, had them out for a demo day. Everyone was shooting 30 rd mags in an M-16 on full auto and those cans worked amazingly well.

Number one rule of owning a business is never give up controlling interest. That really sucks cause those cans seem to work better than traditional units.

Number one rule of owning a business is never give up controlling interest. That really sucks cause those cans seem to work better than traditional units.
Well, they DID. Time will tell if the former owner/founder was telling the truth when he was ousted. I'm willing to bet they cut corners for the Army Contract and he was opposed to it. So they kicked him to the curb.

Sad to hear about what happened to the guy who's dream it was. I'll wait for him to start his own *cough!* deadairarmament! *cough!* company, and support the man, not the bank.

They've been out for several years. I think they are on their 5th generation now.
They are big and heavy compared to other comparable suppressors. And they're expensive.
While they are unique, they're more hype than functional.

Is this legal though? At least here in WA with zero allowance for fully auto ownership?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads