JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ma Duce,
Let me ask you this;
Where is the proof? Where are the facts?
We have a president that says it happened and we swallow it hook line and sinker?
With no proof or evidence? Just his statement.
Why did news reports show a fake photo then say it was from conspiracy web sights that are giving out the fake photo, when it was the conspiracy folks who busted the news media for the fake photo over two years ago when it was claimed OBL was killed? Most Intel agency's and heads of state have said OBL has been dead for years so why claim it now? Conspiracy claims are not saying he is alive
They are saying he has been dead for years and that this is all a sham but for what reason?
To get points for an election?
To bury the birth certificate issue again since it was proved a Photoshop BC
And that it is still a CLB and not a BC?
That obama is by his own words by going into Libya violating the constitution
And war powers act?
That nato is killing kids and bombing disabled children's schools?
That fucashima is still out of control and poisoning the world still?
Sure lets pull OBL out of a hat with no proof or real facts and get the people to look were we want them to,

Don't fret precious I'm here,
step away from the window
and go back to sleep

Lay your head down child
I won't let the boogeyman come
Countin' bodies like sheep
To the rhythm of the war drums
Pay no mind to the rabble
Head down, go to sleep

Pay no mind what other voices say
They don't care about you, like I do, (like I do)
Safe from pain, and truth, and choice, and other poison devils,
See, they don't give a F@^$ about you, like I do.

Just stay with me,
safe and ignorant, go,
back to sleep, go
back to sleep

Lay your head down child
I won't let the boogeyman come
Countin' bodies like sheep
Head down, go to sleep

I'll be the one to protect you from
Your enemies and all your demons
A will to survive and a voice of reason
Your enemies and your choices son
They're one and the same
I must isolate you
Isolate and save you from yourself

perfect circle...pet...i like

Why did news reports show a fake photo then say it was from conspiracy web sights that are giving out the fake photo, when it was the conspiracy folks who busted the news media for the fake photo over two years ago when it was claimed OBL was killed?

This^

You're being manipulated.

Open your eyes.

The thing I taked away from this is Pakistan has some explaining to do. They can't make any excuses any more about not being able to find him in the mountains. You can't tell me that some folks pretty high up in Pakistans military and govt. didn't know who was in that compound.

Oh come on, our "allies" wouldn't try to pull any sneaky underhanded BS

www.yahoo.com

From titsonritz's link:
Secluded affluence

According to the briefing by senior US officials on the killing of Bin Laden, the area is relatively affluent, with lots of retired military staff. It is also insulated from the natural disasters and terrorist attacks that have afflicted other parts of Pakistan — an extraordinarily unique compound. The compound sits on a large plot of land in an area that was relatively secluded when it was built. It is roughly eight times larger than nearby homes.

The physical security measures of the compound are extraordinary.

It has 12-to-18-foot outer walls, topped with barbed wires. Internal walls sectioned off different portions of the compound to provide extra privacy.

Then there's this: Barnhardt.biz - Commodity Brokerage
BIN LADEN
POSTED BY ANN BARNHARDT - MAY 2, AD 2011 8:23 AM MST
I've tried to get excited about the Bin Laden news, and tried to get pumped-up for the military and the guys who they say "took him out", but I find myself completely unable to believe any of this. Bin Laden, like most muslims, was very inbred, and had a genetic kidney defect. He had been in a state of renal failure for years. I was working off the assumption that he had been dead for a very long time - hence no videos from him.
Now, just as Obama is tanking in the polls, inflation is soaring and on the cusp of a massive acceleration, Obama commits a proven felony by releasing a proved forged birth certificate, his father's extremely unflattering records are released, Bin Laden is suddenly "killed" on the same date that GWB did his "mission accomplished" speech, and the press conference is timed and delayed so as to completely pre-empt Donald Trump's television show. Oh, and there are no photographs released and the body was "buried at sea" within a matter of hours.

I really want to believe that our Boys brought the awesomeness, but I'm really, really struggling with all of this. Call me cynical. I guess being lied to by Communists unceasingly for years on end will do that to a person.
Having over 40 years of watching our leaders manipulate public opinion/pop culture for political gain, I have to agree with Ms Barnhardt, and toss this out there.

I think it is entirely possible that OBL was in that compound with the cooperation of the Pakistani gov't. They started the taliban, and had little/no use for the Mujahedin.
They assured him he'd be safe there due to the military academy, and the fact that many active and retired high ranking members of the Pakistani military shared the neighborhood. The compound has been there for 6 years or so, and with it's extraordinary security measures, OBL was guaranteed an existence safe from "prying eyes," and even satellite surveillance to some degree.

I also believe its possible that players within our gov't knew this, and saved the "opportunity" to kill/capture him.
All this to restore obama's favor with a significant percentage of Americans that otherwise have little use for him, as Ann Barnhardt points out above. For an example of this, read back over this thread.
Other evidence of this being manipulation is the "spontaneous" celebration in front of the White House. I can understand the one at ground zero, that was the place for it. But at the white house? That was done for the political benefit of obama, and I seriously doubt it was spontaneous. It was planned and executed to allow the press to associate the killing of osama with obama. Looking over the videos of it, all I see is the same school-age group that praised obama during the '08 election, and worked so hard to get him elected. It was "astroturf" to quote Nacy Pelosi.
And far too many Americans fell for it.

If we do see un-retouched pictures of his corpse, I believe we will see a sick old man, trying to live out his life in relative safety. We know he was suffering from kidney disease/failure, and as such amounted to nothing more than a figurehead for al qaeda followers.
Don' get me wrong, I am all for killing him and making him pay for his crimes.
But I find it odd that up to this point, obama and his cronies were all for "bringing these people to justice" by capturing and trying them in court. Yet the further obama's numbers with independents drop, the more he turns his back on that idea. And many of those on here that believe he was right to offer these folks due process, are now "all for" his killing of osama. This doesn't pass the smell test on either end.

This was done for political gain, no doubt about it.

YMMV.

Ma Duce,
Let me ask you this;
We have a president that says it happened and we swallow it hook line and sinker?
Why did news reports show a fake photo then say it was from conspiracy web sights that are giving out the fake photo, when it was the conspiracy folks who busted the news media for the fake photo over two years ago when it was claimed OBL was killed? Most Intel agency's and heads of state have said OBL has been dead for years so why claim it now? Conspiracy claims are not saying he is alive
They are saying he has been dead for years and that this is all a sham but for what reason?
And war powers act?
Sure lets pull OBL out of a hat with no proof or real facts and get the people to look were we want them to,

WOW Take a deep breath. I didn't post judgement, just asked for clarification in your ambiguous statement.

If you want to skip the conspiracy theories and politicization you can thank the people responsible by making a donation to the Naval Special Warfare Foundation:

The Navy SEAL Foundation

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NAVY SEALs ON A MISSION WELL EXECUTED!

Few understand the vigilance you all exercise while deployed forward at the tip of the spear. Your unwavering devotion to duty is witnessed throughout every facet of your professional and personal lives.

Our pledge to every SEAL / SWCC operator is to provide behind the scenes support to him and his family. On any given day, over half the Naval Special Warfare force is forward deployed to some of the most austere, often hostile lands on the planet. It is to everyone's best interest that they remain focused on the mission at hand. The Navy SEAL Foundation is committed to providing the very same vigilance in the form of a support infrastructure for the operator, his wife and their children. Their needs in time of crisis and during prolonged deployments are only just beginning as they are all in for the long haul. If you wish to support our proud devoted warriors, click here.

Jim Smith
Executive Director
Navy SEAL Foundation

sorry did not mean to come across like that
just tired of all the BS that is going on all over just because the president says so.

Ma Duce,
Let me ask you this;
And war powers act?

WOW Take a deep breath. I didn't post judgement, just asked for clarification in your ambiguous statement.

ablaut
With it comes finality, yes. But there is no satisfaction in the death of a man...any man, no matter how vile. Contributing my urine to his rotting corpse, as is so tastelessly suggested here, would only reaffirm the arrogance that is so bitterly despised abroad. To go headlong down that path lacks introspection.

Thoughts such as these put you in the minority on this forum, in your country, and probably on the face of the earth as well.
Raw human emotion is good. Obviously not your thing, but necessary and healthy for most of us.

........and really, lacks introspection? As Grunwald says "grow a pair".

Introspection [ˌɪntrəˈspɛkʃən]
n
the examination of one's own thoughts, impressions, and feelings, esp for long periods
[from Latin intrōspicere to look within, from intro- + specere to look]

Noun 1. introspection - the contemplation of your own thoughts and desires and conduct
self-contemplation, self-examination
musing, reflection, rumination, thoughtfulness, contemplation, reflexion - a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
self-analysis, soul-searching - a penetrating examination of your own beliefs and motives
examen, examination - a detailed inspection of your conscience (as done daily by Jesuits)

Hold on a minute guy so I can tie on my TIN FOIL HAT!!!

To quote the Kinks: "Paranoia will distroy ya'"

Whinning about Conspirecy,lies and fraud isn't going to get you anywhere. The question is what actions have you taken to change it?

Hold on a minute guy so I can tie on my TIN FOIL HAT!!!

To quote the Kinks: "Paranoia will distroy ya'"

Whinning about Conspirecy,lies and fraud isn't going to get you anywhere. The question is what actions have you taken to change it?

It is always interesting to read when somebody questions this administration or the gov. in general, people pull the "conspiracy" or "paranoia" card and gush about wearing tin foil hats. There are numerous posts simply questioning the chain of events, when they happened, how they happened and the timing of it all. All seem respectful and simply want more confirmation or proof because there isn't a lot of belief or trust in the integrity of this administration and with very good reason.

I think you and others who say this may just be misinterpreting what is said (maybe?) then again maybe y'all are just looking for an argument. I think overall we ALL are thrilled he (OBL) has been eliminated, some are just waiting patiently for more evidence/confirmation, and watching to see how all of this is played by the administration. There should be enough credit for everybody who plays/played a part not just him (Obama), military deserves the majority I can tell you that, I am sure we can both agree on that point.
It is always very irritating to watch the politicians try to take credit and use it politically, I really hope this doesn't happen.

Anyway, just my .02.

ya... it's real crazy to recognize when your being lied too. ignorance is bliss right? it certainly must be...

Hey I'm as skeptical as everyone else but what crying and sniveling about accomplish's nothing!

Also I have to ask myself if the standing president were a Republican how would people act here?
Would they claim lies as they do now or praise him?
Personally, I chose to gleen the truth from the lies best I can and use common sence.
All the talk about cover up is just a waste of time because what's done is done. The government has their story. OBL is dead and their was a military operation in Pakistan. He may have been dead for years,who really knows? If he was then the timing of the "lies" don't make much sence in political terms of re election (or stomping on Trump,as some suggest). Hey, maybe.....just maybe.......they are telling the truth? (GASP!!!)

Its not a right or left thing...gwb & chaney are the devil. ...believe what you want

odd comment...

do you think obama and biden are less "the devil?"

they're all just men. being politicians, they're bought and paid for by the devil- but they're all just men.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but the news of his death does not feel like justice; more like revenge. Hear me out.

With it comes finality, yes. But there is no satisfaction in the death of a man...any man, no matter how vile. Contributing my urine to his rotting corpse, as is so tastelessly suggested here, would only reaffirm the arrogance that is so bitterly despised abroad. To go headlong down that path lacks introspection.

Don't mistake me for one in the bleeding-heart, "can't we all just get along" crowd. I fully support our military action here. It's long overdue, in fact, and I do feel some relief at the news of bin Laden's death. But his followers will only grow more defiant from here. Only One can change the hearts of man, and the ground troops won't be in tactical gear.

Goodnight

Revenge/justice call it whatever, that SOB had it coming !!

we are not crying or sniveling

and all we are doing is trying to point out the lies

In that case you are welcome to go to NAS Oceana and tell DEVGRU (ST6) that their mission was a hoax.
I sould point out that the white house press sec said that OBL was un armed when killed. In fact several unarmed people were killed. Now, if you want a lie to go out to the world why would tell everyone that you just wasted several UNARMED people? This just doesn't make sence if you're trying to sell the lie. Its clear that this was a seek and destroy mission. So, I'm left to wonder why they wasted him if he was unarmed?

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads