JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
First it was the birthers,, now what do we call the conspiracy folks,,deathers?

There were plenty of people who believed that 9/11 was an inside job.
Do not lump the people who do not believe that OBL is dead with those who have/had doubts about Obama's place of birth.
I think people who questioned both have valid points. The test whether they are conspiracy nut jobs or skeptics is how they process the information that comes out after their questions are raised. Also what kind of questions that are raising and are they making what they claim to be scientific arguments when in reality they are using pseudo-science at best.

i was making a point. obama was in no way necessary or even important in this mission. he just happened to be the guy sitting in the chair when the men on the ground put it together. "sounds good, boys. take him down," isn't deserving of any praise.

He was necessary because the green light to do it could come from him only. It may have been planned and ready to go without his input or even his knowledge but there is no way it would have been executed without his approval.
It was risky on every level - how do you think it would make us look if that Seals team had been blown out of the sky? Or worse yet how would it look if they were drug around the streets like the guys in Mogadishu were?
You either weren't around for Carter's fiasco in Iran or have forgotten - believe me it was a long time before we tried anything that ballsy again.

Don't know if you guys heard about this yet, but it has been reported that Bin Laden has lived in that compound for the past six years. We send pakistan 3 billion dollars every year, so a cool 18 billion to a country that's been BS ing us all along. :nuts:

Don't know if you guys heard about this yet, but it has been reported that Bin Laden has lived in that compound for the past six years. We send pakistan 3 billion dollars every year, so a cool 18 billion to a country that's been BS ing us all along. :nuts:

That irks me too. Up until yesterday I was under the impression he was going cave to cave, looking over his shoulder for drones, and snipers. Someones got some serious splainin to do in Pakistan

816812-bin-laden-us-react.jpg

He was necessary because the green light to do it could come from him only. It may have been planned and ready to go without his input or even his knowledge but there is no way it would have been executed without his approval.
It was risky on every level - how do you think it would make us look if that Seals team had been blown out of the sky? Or worse yet how would it look if they were drug around the streets like the guys in Mogadishu were?
You either weren't around for Carter's fiasco in Iran or have forgotten - believe me it was a long time before we tried anything that ballsy again.

do YOU think he ever would have said, "no, guys.. that sounds too dangerous. might hurt my image..."?

only an absolute bubbleguming coward would have opted. and i'm very familiar with Op "Eagle Claw." little different situation, to say the least.

do YOU think he ever would have said, "no, guys.. that sounds too dangerous. might hurt my image..."?

only an absolute bubbleguming coward would have opted. and i'm very familiar with Op "Eagle Claw." little different situation, to say the least.

He could have very easily turned it down. There are a couple of points to be made though. Obama has always said that Afghanistan was the big problem and that he would hunt down the terrorists into Pakistan if he had to. Bush actually respected the Pakistani border. Obama has lunched numerous drone strikes into Pakistan.
However, this operation was not as risky as people want to make it out to believe. You can be pretty sure that since this was a special ops mission, if anything went wrong there would be big time denying of any such mission taking place and all we would hear is some whispers and conspiracy theories.
Still, I have to give the man his props for signing off on it. Deserves the credit.
Now, if he could only do just one more thing right, he'd actually have a perfect pair.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but the news of his death does not feel like justice; more like revenge. Hear me out.

With it comes finality, yes. But there is no satisfaction in the death of a man...any man, no matter how vile. Contributing my urine to his rotting corpse, as is so tastelessly suggested here, would only reaffirm the arrogance that is so bitterly despised abroad. To go headlong down that path lacks introspection.

Don't mistake me for one in the bleeding-heart, "can't we all just get along" crowd. I fully support our military action here. It's long overdue, in fact, and I do feel some relief at the news of bin Laden's death. But his followers will only grow more defiant from here. Only One can change the hearts of man, and the ground troops won't be in tactical gear.

Goodnight

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but the news of his death does not feel like justice; more like revenge. Hear me out.

With it comes finality, yes. But there is no satisfaction in the death of a man...any man, no matter how vile. Contributing my urine to his rotting corpse, as is so tastelessly suggested here, would only reaffirm the arrogance that is so bitterly despised abroad. To go headlong down that path lacks introspection.

Don't mistake me for one in the bleeding-heart, "can't we all just get along" crowd. I fully support our military action here. It's long overdue, in fact, and I do feel some relief at the news of bin Laden's death. But his followers will only grow more defiant from here. Only One can change the hearts of man, and the ground troops won't be in tactical gear.

Goodnight

the man orchestrated the murder of thousands of my countrymen. revenge is fine with me.

Don't mistake me for one in the bleeding-heart, "can't we all just get along" crowd. I fully support our military action here. It's long overdue, in fact, and I do feel some relief at the news of bin Laden's death. But his followers will only grow more defiant from here. Only One can change the hearts of man, and the ground troops won't be in
Tactial gear.

Goodnight

So what would be your definition of justice?

It isn't only justice. Innocent life is sacred, not the lives of those who choose to prey upon them.

Sometimes you have to kill the predators to protect the innocent. I almost used the wolf and sheep analogy but wolves kill to eat and feed their young, people choose to murder, rape, and molest because they enjoy it.

He made his choice. Seal 6 just made the world a better place.

A lot of people seem to worry about what the world thinks and if we celebrate the passing of one of the greatest monsters in modern history then we are nothing but ignorant hillbillys. To those people who are afraid what the world thinks.........GROW A PAIR AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM! News flash....those people already hate us so what ever we do won't sway them much. Secondly: the world can take a giant FFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUU! It wasn't their planes or buildings or thousands of lives or trillion dollars or freedoms lost because this animal! Do you remember what life was like before 9/11? Yeah, its GONE baby and we arnt getting it back. Our only satisfaction is killing the B@ST@RD that put us here in the first place! Really? You worry about what the world thinks? Maybe you should raise a beer to seal 6 and everone who's lost their lives because of this animal! (Rant off)

You just gotta love the whole media / White House circus over the Osama Bin Laden announcements. Remember when we were told we had to go after these dangerous terrorists so we could be safer? Remember when we were told that the terror alerts had to be put on orange and red because Bin Laden was "living in a cave" and plotting to bomb us?

Well now that the White House insists they've killed Bin Laden, where's the celebration of freedom and safety? Why aren't we firing the TSA and reversing the Patriot Act? Isn't the danger now over? Can we bring bottled water back on airplanes again?

Instead, the government now says that killing Osama Bin Laden makes America MORE dangerous because his cohorts might seek "revenge."

Huh? Wait a sec... so killing Bin Laden makes America less safe? Wasn't the entire sales job on this supposed to be that killing Bin Laden would make us more safe?

Check out the logic here: George W. Bush said if we don't kill Bin Laden, we won't be safe. Obama says now that we DID kill Bin Laden, things are even less safe. So apparently, according to the U.S. government, killing them or not killing produces exactly the same result. We're all in danger, they insist, no matter who they kill.

Do you see the total perpetual war con job America has been sold over the years, spanning multiple presidents? There are no conditions under which we can go back to being "safe and secure," you see. There is no list of outlaws that can be taken out so that the government announces "There, now we're safe. All the bad guys are gone." Nope, instead we get this perpetual war setup that keeps the munitions manufacturers rolling in dough while our soldiers keep coming home in body bags. It is a complete con job, and it's all being used to strip away our constitutional rights and freedoms, too.

I would love to believe Osama setup 9/11 without any help from the cia and that we 'finaly got our man' by killing him. All I gotta say is the Obama administration is getting over on you if you believe the crap they are spewing right now. They dumped the body in the ocean out of respect for muslim ritualism? Couldn't find him in one place for 6 years? been sending Pakistan $$ without knowledge they were harboring osama? hmm.... bs! None of us have a clue whats going on and I feel sorry for the people that believe in this theatrical non-sense because to me that is all it is. I'm no conspiracy person, I'm a common sense person... good day

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top