JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The truth is we are going to have conflicting reports as to how things happened it will look different from different peoples perspectives. If you ask the actual Seal team that did the raid you will get conflicting information, that is how we humans are.

This should never be taken and turned into conspiracy theory by Monday morning Internet analysts posting from their momma's basement, but such is the internet.

I really hope this thread doesn't get shut down because of the TFH stuff.

What's killing me right now is the white house is now not going to release photos of OBL dead.......
Pictures of JFK were released with his body on the slab missing most of his skull over 40 years ago.
Why is it ok to show such photos of one of our most beloved presidents but not this troll?

I assume its to prevent issues from abroad from worsening.
Now OBL's legacey of fear live on in his death!

Last Edited:
hoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwling heheheheheheh KIDDING on with the show and seeing the email up dates and some of the post that trlsmn,
had sniped,,,,,,,,,, thanks for the good work it would have gone south real fast. thank you sir for the work you do in keepping this open

The attitude of censoring facts because they are hard to hear is the problem with this country and the reason people will continue to eat the garbage they are fed

*You are saying to me that if I don't buy into Obama's lie that I am not welcome in this thread. Very disturbing

<Give it a rest>~Trlsmn

fine... snip it all you want. Im obviously talking to thin air. Are you also going to snip any complaints I have? going to full on hypocrisy or what?

Censoring conspiracies is understandable, but censoring established facts that are on the record and completely relevent to the OP is a whole new low that I hadn't seen here until now.

I don't hold the forum itself accountable, just the select few that seek to hide the truth in the name of preserving a thread pertaining only information promoting the lies we are being told by the current administration. What a worthy thread you desire to have...atleast it will be several pages of bs instead of just a few

<Give it a rest>~Trlsmn

The attitude of censoring facts because they are hard to hear is the problem with this country and the reason people will continue to eat the garbage they are fed

*You are saying to me that if I don't buy into Obama's lie that I am not welcome in this thread. Very disturbing

Give it a rest man. You already addressed this and I already responded with why I have to do it this way. I have nothing more to say about it in this thread and I will just delete further attempts at this off topic subject too.

I love to argue politics too, but these are the rules and it is my job to keep it on track and try to keep a thread that would normally be deleted as breaking the rules open.

Take the gloves off at <broken link removed> .

Outstanding idea! Great site....

I've seen some people gettin stupid with racist remarks....that will kill the tread forsure :(
Let's concentrate OT please.... like what kind of info did they gleen from the compound and are we going to share it with friends?
On a side note, the photos in question are being shared wide spread amongst several pundits and diplomats. Its only a matter of time before they leak. Also, its also sounding more and more as if Panetta went rouge and ordered the hit. He wants the pics out.....he will find a way.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top