JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can't hide their prying eyes,
The ways these laws have been designed.

I thought by now we'd realized,
There ain't no way to stop these lying lies......

This is on Colorado's ideas, but would apply here I think.

I'm starting to believe people know stuff like this isn't constitutional but want to waste tax payer money challenging it in the courts.

My guess is they don't like the Heller decision and are hoping by the time it makes it to the supreme court a new president will have stacked it in their favor.

I'm hoping they are wrong and someone will use MY taxpayer money in MY favor.

Instead of blowing it on bubblegum unicorns and wishes. (And bad policy decisions)

I work hard for my money, seeing it wasted every day is getting old.

Can we please elect adults this year?

Sorry to say it but. What do people expect?!?!
Any time the discussion comes up on this forum about storing guns the only vocal people, don't seem to be the people that can instill respect and responsibility in their kids to a sufficient degree that they can trust them with loaded and, according to this schoolmarm mentality, incorrectly stored firearms.

Mandatory that I secure my guns with that 5 cent plastic trigger lock that came with it?? So criminals can break thru my door and steal my gun but they'll be baffeled with the plastic trigger lock?? Who are these morons and why is there so many of them?

Last Edited:
Legislative Concept 38," (mandatory gun lock downs) will be heard tomorrow, January 15th at 2 PM in Hearing Room F.

Only invited (anti-rights) testimony is being allowed. According to OFF: they can forbid you from testifying, but they cannot keep you out of the hearing. If you can make it, show up, and make sure to wear something (shirt, hat, etc.) to let them know what side you're on.

You can, and should, submit written testimony with subject line "LC38 Testimony" here: [email protected]

It doesn't have to be a long email, anything you can do to make your voice heard helps.

More details can be found in the OFF alert.

So is this another infringement handed down by the Leftist psychopath or does it go on the ballot so the sicko California transplants can vote it in. ? They might try requiring people to lock up their pot so kids don't get it.

Last Edited:
I have no kids and my house is only unlocked when I am home. This law to me sounds like permission to break into my home and hold me responsible for some ones brats behavior and then they wonder why little Johnny isnt with us anymore. To me this is a parental issue and I will not comply.

We're going to get that strict storage law. Not enough comments on IP 60. :( Not that it would make any difference to the antis. OFF and NRA comments start on page 111 of this pdf:

http://oregonvotes.org/irr/2020/060cmts.pdf

Can @Joe Link do an email blast to all 40K members here to comment on IP 61 and 62 (semi-auto and large magazine restrictions) with comments to copy/paste along with the state email address for comments? Note, based on comments in link above, it appears that a physical address is not required and if you provide your comments on a pdf, only the pdf is shown, and not your email address.;) (comments due Friday Jan 31, 5pm)

Heller already confirmed this to be unconstitutional. and YET, here we are, trying to usurp the Constitution! How is this even possible?
These arsehole lawmakers and crafters making these bullsh!t I.P's and such need to be held in contempt and punished as such!
Again politicians and unionized government employees are a crime gang.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top