JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Actually we do - the shooter has been ID'd, as has the dead guy. Dead guy was in the news multiple times in Portland - once for getting arrested for a felon in possession of a firearm trying to take said illegally possessed firearm onto federal property. The shooter was arrested last june for wreckless driving, and felon in possession of a firearm, and unlawfully carrying a concealed firearm. SO yeah, both of them were felons. Doesn't mean the dead guy deserved to be dead, nor does it mean he should be without the means to defend himself.
please list your references
I could not find such information tonight

please list your references
I could not find such information tonight

Read thru this thread. The ID info is in there.

Good interview but it doesn't say anything about...... or ID the shooter!
Prime suspect's name is Michael Reinoehl, 48, snowboard instructor and contractor, father of two (girl and boy), from Oregon.

Not as of yet, according to what I have read.
Oh, I'd bet they have him and are keeping him well hidden although this part is nearly difficult to read:

No arrests have been made in Saturday night's deadly shooting in downtown Portland, and police say it's unknown if the incident was politically motivated.

Oh, and this:

A gunshot victim was found on the ground and pronounced dead at the scene.

So they just 'found' him? Totally random, just laying there and no one around......Very crass reporting.

Last Edited:
stupid is as stupid does, here or Kenosha. :rolleyes:

As for the question of the thread, yes, anyone can kill you in the street. Antifa, cops, PP/PB, junkies, drunks, anyone.

I'l just put this here....From the article above.

On July 5 at one of the demonstrations, Reinoehl was cited at 2:10 a.m. in the 700 block of Southwest Main Street on allegations of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police

He was given a date to appear in court later that month, but the allegations were dropped on July 30 with a "no complaint," according to court records. The documents don't indicate why prosecutors decided not to pursue the accusations. Reinoehl spent no time behind bars.

Just in case someone perusing NWFA looking for hot heads, or some fire arms owners to investigate, or keep an eye on would like to bring that useless Multco DA up for some charges, dereliction of duty, treason, etc. All the gun laws they stack on lawful gun owners and they let scum dirt bags walk free! This death is directly on the shoulders of Mike Schmidt!

2. Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited

We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, working against the very goals of our organization. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division. This rule applies to the site in its entirety, including the Off Topic section.

It is important to note that firearm-related political content is not prohibited. However, clear attempts to fabricate this relation may be considered a rule violation.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads