JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I'm forced to lock up my guns then the key will be hanging right next to it!
Fire extinguisher, first aid kit, and smoke detector locked up too? They save lives in emergencies also.

Oh, FFS. More Nanny State BS. How do I put this: when some make the point "it is no one's business what goes on in your bedroom", I am most assuredly simpatico. But what if said room also houses most of one's guns? :p

Anyway, another stupid law, crafted by weak and moronic people, that will have no positive effect. Whatever.

I'm sick of it......

Politicians who think that they KNOW...…. how you should be running your own home. And while they are at it, they'll tax more of your hard earned money...…. to spend on to some stupid pet project idea of theirs.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Frog-boiling.jpg

Aloha, Mark

That's a violation. No more Oregon CHL for you!

What's one more violation. You cannot live without violating the law I thought to myself as I sat behind a car with a trim plate that partially obscured their tag stickers (that's agin the law and most folks aren't aware) as do 75% of all plate covers. Nor is it possible for anyone to know the millions of laws; city, county, state and federal imposed on its subjects regardless of whether ignorance of them is no excuse. I refuse to live in fear, laws or no laws I will continue to do what is decent, honest, moral, and what ever I must to protect my family and myself. Not just from the bad guys but the sanctimonious and self righteous too.

If I don't have kids and live by myself, my house/place of residence IS the firearm storage unit.

Doors are locked, windows are locked. Anyone breaking in have broken the law in order to obtain my property. That completely shuts down their argument.

If they claim that houses/apratments are easily broken into... so are basic commercial safes, cabinets and firearm action locks.

Its pure lunacy for them to even make this mandatory lock up argument. Literally dictating how people need to live inside their own homes.

If I don't have kids and live by myself, my house/place of residence IS the firearm storage unit.

Doors are locked, windows are locked. Anyone breaking in have broken the law in order to obtain my property. That completely shuts down their argument.

If they claim that houses/apratments are easily broken into... so are basic commercial safes, cabinets and firearm action locks.

Its pure lunacy for them to even make this mandatory lock up argument. Literally dictating how people need to live inside their own homes.
Can you say "governmental overreach"? Umm, hmm, that exactly what it is, government overreach. No thank you I need less government in my life, not more...

It doesn't have to make sense, be effective in stopping crime/suicide, or anything like that. It's all part of an agenda to make firearms ownership more expensive, burdensome, and punishable in order to discourage more and more people from having them. That's it. Period.

Heller already confirmed this to be unconstitutional. and YET, here we are, trying to usurp the Constitution! How is this even possible?
These arsehole lawmakers and crafters making these bullsh!t I.P's and such need to be held in contempt and punished as such!

Heller already confirmed this to be unconstitutional. and YET, here we are, trying to usurp the Constitution! How is this even possible?
These arsehole lawmakers and crafters making these bullsh!t I.P's and such need to be held in contempt and punished as such!
Even worse than the IP, there's at least one legislator that's going to persue this in the 2020 legislative session, ya know the one that's supposed to be addressing budgetary issues, now new, prohibiting legislation....

Be prepared for a show of force, yet once again, in Salem...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top