JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
go ahead and try. they'll have to ban metal, sand, fire, milling machines, vernier calipers, micrometers, drill bits, drill presses, electricity....etc. what a bunch of morons.

we should ban morons.

Hey, I get it that De Leon is a moronic gun-grabber who doesn't know WTF he's talking about when it comes to firearms, but please don't lump all MENSA members in with him. Some of us MENSAns are smart and enjoy, support, and protect the 2A. The two are not mutually exclusive. Just sayin'... :cool:

This MENSA member might have been the first time I heard it.

We can laugh at this guy, but most people don't know the difference and will believe what he says and won't see what a dumb bubblegum he is. Yup, he gets to make our laws and I bet he is just as ignorant on all other topics except for getting elected and executing his marching orders from party leadership.

I'm wondering whee in the hell did the term Ghost even come from??? Did some legislator wake up in the middle of the night screaming in fear that these would be taking over the world?? :confused::confused:

Google says people first started searching for the term in September of 2004 and prior to 2000 it was a term used in a spiderman comic apparently. I see people saying it was termed by a California politician. so no surprise there.

il_794xN.1591416827_5drq.jpg

This is a ghost gun

This ones my weapon and this ones my gun, this one's for shootin & this ones for fun... My DI, 1972. Go Army! :p
Lot's of rounds thru both of em...

Dan

Aw cmon people..go have fun with this. Go here, create any name/etc, use a street addy from a govt. office in Hartford and send this moron a letter...Ya don't even need a phone # for the msg to go thru! :D I'm almost 'certain' I'll get a response...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: by 2021? 2022?

Dan

I'm recycling this, but here's a partial explanation, beyond harassing law-abiding gun owners:
We have reached a point of diminishing returns in our public life. Hardly anything actually needs doing. We may in fact be past that point; not only does nothing much need doing, but we'd benefit if much of what has been done were to be undone.
:
Politicians make a living"a very grand living indeed at the higher levels"by saying there are things wrong that need fixing. Are there, though?
I'm pretty sure the number of crimes committed with so-called "ghost guns" is effectively, if not identically, zero.

From TFA:

In a new report released Thursday, Everytown said, "The rise of ghost guns is the fastest-growing gun safety problem facing our country."

And why do they think that is? What exactly is driving the 80% market? How about onerous regulations piled on top of onerous regulations. Things like 10 day or longer waiting periods, registries, and bogus training requirements (*). All that will happen if they start in regulating 80% stuff, is people will fall back to 50%, then 30% then 0%. The unintended consequence of all these useless harrassing laws, is that they are increasing the collective DIY gunsmithing skill of America as a whole.

* I believe in training, but "training" that you can get after flipping through slides on the internet for 5 minutes isn't training, even if we're glad Sporting Systems has given us that so the hoop can be jumped through.

Personally, I would love to see American citizens once again become the gunsmiths that we were 250 years ago. I'd really like that...

Last Edited:
Because 1 crime in one year and 2 crimes in the following year is a 100% increase.
While I can't argue with the maths, that is the stupidest reason upon which to act...

Last Edited:
We can laugh at this guy, but most people don't know the difference and will believe what he says and won't see what a dumb bubblegum he is. Yup, he gets to make our laws and I bet he is just as ignorant on all other topics except for getting elected and executing his marching orders from party leadership.
How many of our enlightened citizens only source of wisdom is their Tv and the Hollywood movies they watch

They recycle the same crap hoping to embed it into the minds of those that were to young to intake the missinformation or missed it last time .

Last Edited:
When you tell the same lie over & over & over again etc. etc.etc, the world is chock full of individuals that will eventually believe in said lies and cite them as truth.
Look at everytown.. lie after lie and people believe the lies after having them shoved up their little pea brains because they're to lazy to think for themselves. And besides, there's certainly no way that rich guy would or could be wrong is there? And there's the "DUH" moment for them and unfortunately for us as well.

Personally, I would love to see American citizens once again become the gunsmiths that we were 250 years ago. I'd really like that...
Personally, I have no desire to be making my own flintlock, lead balls or powder. However, at the rate the anti-2A and anti-gun people are going after us, it may darn well come down to it. In the meantime, I'm writing a LOT of letters to try & educate some of those 'elected' idiots morons a$$holes.

Dan

DivCurlGrad72 said :

"We have reached a point of diminishing returns in our public life. Hardly anything actually needs doing. We may in fact be past that point; not only does nothing much need doing, but we'd benefit if much of what has been done were to be undone.
:
Politicians make a living"a very grand living indeed at the higher levels"by saying there are things wrong that need fixing. Are there, though?"

I cannot agree with this sentiment more. We have an entire caste in our society whose sole means of supporting themselves is to make new laws, and to be seen as " doing something" about whatever crises they can manufacture, or capitalize on. We should form the "buzz off and leave us alone" party. Unfortunately, politics corrupts even decent people, so it wouldn't be long before even the good ones turned into slime, as well.

Personally, I have no desire to be making my own flintlock, lead balls or powder.
Personally, I believe you misconstrued entirely the sentiment I intended to convey. My comment does not express a desire to go back in time to build flintlocks that shoot ball and powder. Rather, that we become gunsmiths in the mold of our nation's forefathers, but making the kinds of arms that we bear today.

Last Edited:
Personally, I believe you misconstrued entirely the sentiment I intended to convey. My comment does not express a desire to go back in time to build flintlocks that shoot ball and powder. Rather, that we become gunsmiths in the mold of our nation's forefathers, but making the kinds of arms that we bear today.

And that's exactly what onerous gun laws do as unintended consequence. What Everytown and its ilk doesn't understand, is that everything they do control firearms, makes knowledge about building firearms more widespread, more complete, and more effective.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top