JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
My point, very clearly if you would leave your bias out of it, was that there is a limit. We don't let parents murder their children. We don't even let them tattoo them in many states. But we let thpem cut their hoohas off. Seems a bit silly don't you think? Oh, no, that's right: You don't.
I am having a hard time believing that without a medical doctor giving permission the parents would not be brought up on charges by a child protection agency. To my understanding physically abusing children is illegal.

I am having a hard time believing that without a medical doctor giving permission the parents would not be brought up on charges by a child protection agency. To my understanding physically abusing children is illegal.
So involving a doctor makes it OK?

Seriously, this is one of those times when you should just cut your losses. You are never going to justify mutilating children for no good reason.

So involving a doctor makes it OK?

Seriously, this is one of those times when you should just cut your losses. You are never going to justify mutilating children for no good reason.
Is circumcision a form of mutilation? Taking a sharp knife to one's privates. I would argue that it depends on your beluefs.

Is circumcision a form of mutilation? Taking a sharp knife to one's privates. I would argue that it depends on your beluefs.
I would argue there's a world of difference between "just the tip" and the whole goddamned thing... but that's just my belief... :rolleyes:

It IS MUTULATION, brought on by the Church originally, and perpetuated through the medical community as some how more healthy, or hygienic, or more sexually attractive, IDK, but it's wrong!

It IS MUTULATION, brought on by the Church originally, and perpetuated through the medical community as some how more healthy, or hygienic, or more sexually attractive, IDK, but it's wrong!
The Church? Originally? How far back do you want to go? I believe it is a practice that originated long before "The Church." But to go any further might violate site rules on discussion of you know which forbidden topic.

There's a giant leap from there to depriving a child of their ability to reproduce and function as a normal human being because of some current faddish social contagion.

You're just grasping for anything you can find now. And no, circumcision is no longer beneficial, assuming it ever was. Permanent sterilization of children for a fad is unconsionable. Defending it just so you don't have to admit that you're wrong is not much better.

You're just grasping for anything you can find now. And no, circumcision is no longer beneficial, assuming it ever was. Permanent sterilization of children for a fad is unconsionable. Defending it just so you don't have to admit that you're wrong is not much better.
Here's what really Blows my Frickin mind, we allow children to choose on their own, to change sex, cut off the dinky-do, and there are medical personal who think this is perfectly Okay and are more then willing to preform the deeds, and yet age of consent only applies to such trivial things as gun ownership; contracts, marriage, military service, and voting! Where did we go so wrong, and WHAF is wrong with people who think this is normal/natural, and worse, that we must accept this, PHUCK ME, I need a drink!

Here's what really Blows my Frickin mind, we allow children to choose on their own, to change sex, cut off the dinky-do, and there are medical personal who think this is perfectly Okay and are more then willing to preform the deeds, and yet age of consent only applies to such trivial things as gun ownership; contracts, marriage, military service, and voting! Where did we go so wrong, and WHAF is wrong with people who think this is normal/natural, and worse, that we must accept this, PHUCK ME, I need a drink!
I think a lot of them are just doing it because it's leftist. No thought to it at all. Look at me, see my virtue.

And you know better than the parents do. It is up to the parents to raise thier kids and that includes making decisions that effect thier childrens life. Suppoedly you think you can do better
Jonestown to me is an excellent reason to stay away from religion. Guess that is just me.
Social justice jihad , and the hyper-woke equity crusades are making average religious cults look almost mellow

Social justice jihad , and the hyper-woke equity crusades are making average religious cults look almost mellow
its the liberal version of fundamentalism, and yes its gone farther than any fundamentalist social group on the right.

(an interesting opinion on the matter...)

its the liberal version of fundamentalism, and yes its gone farther than any fundamentalist social group on the right.

(an interesting opinion on the matter...)
This helps explain why every time you disagree with them they're all

m%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2023%2F07%2Fstare-glare.gif

:D

...and of course, I'm all

.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2023%2F07%2Fgiphy-57.gif

I came here for update on 114 and what happens to all the unserialized firearms. Like, you need a permit to purchase a stupid .22 for teaching your kid, but the permit costs about as much as the gun, and there's no real plan on how to reliably get permits. Or, you need numbers on your weapon, but most people won't realistically be able to comply in time. Then, I read this dumpster fire. The government shouldn't interfere with the medical decisions I make with my kids. Gender surgeries, abortion, whatever, and I say this as someone who is generally opposed to gender changing meds/procedures on minors. Can we get back to firearms please? Good grief.

Why didn't adults not stop it?

I don't know, why do adults molest children?

Why do some parents molest their kids? Or let other adults molest their kids? Etc

And if your threshold for inappropriate behavior in front of kids requires grotesque nudity then yeah we definitely have drastically different opinions on appropriate adult behavior.

Again I'm a fairly open minded person but I have personal reasons for drawing a stern line in the sand when it comes to adults and inappropriate behavior with kids.
This.
'Argus

I came here for update on 114 and what happens to all the unserialized firearms. Like, you need a permit to purchase a stupid .22 for teaching your kid, but the permit costs about as much as the gun, and there's no real plan on how to reliably get permits. Or, you need numbers on your weapon, but most people won't realistically be able to comply in time. Then, I read this dumpster fire. The government shouldn't interfere with the medical decisions I make with my kids. Gender surgeries, abortion, whatever, and I say this as someone who is generally opposed to gender changing meds/procedures on minors. Can we get back to firearms please? Good grief.
It gets like that here because 114 only passed because the left did it to Oregon, you can't leave politics out of the vote.

Voting is politics and who you vote for really matters so of course there are plenty of reasons given to not vote for those who want our guns.

This thread went from zero to flaming train wrecking into a burning dump truck filled with fertilizer in about 3 posts. I am hypnotized, can't take my eyes off this steaming carnage.

I came here for update on 114
I'm an FFL and I don't even know. By the time they get official word out to us it will be too late to get in the stuff you want. That's the biggest thing I think people are trying to figure out. Can they still squeeze in another one before having to take an idiotic class, etc.

Some kind of a Doomsday Clock might be useful.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Back Top